Oct 24, 2022 · The 40 Best Book Series to Have on Your Bookshelf in 2022 1. The Broken Earth by N.K. Jemisin Books: The Fifth Season, The Obelisk Gate, The Stone Sky This bestselling, multiple... 2. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman Books: The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass Enter an... 3. ...
- The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkein. In the world of fantasy novels, few have been as influential as J. R. R. Tokein’s The Lord of the Rings trilogy and his other books about Middle Earth.
- The Broken Earth Trilogy by N. K. Jemisin. N. K. Jemisin’s Broken Earth trilogy is a revelation. Set in a world that has an apocalypse every “fifth season,” the trilogy begins when a woman’s husband kills their son and kidnaps their daughter.
- Saga by Brian K Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples. In this space fantasy comic series, we meet two people from opposing sides of a civil war who have fallen in love.
- A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. Eddard Stark lives with his family in peace and comfort, ruling the North in the name of his king. But when King Robert Baratheon arrives at Winterfell, the Stark family’s lives will never be the same.
People also ask
What is an example of a series?
What is a book series?
What are the best book series of all time?
What makes a good book series?
1. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin 📚: Serpent & Dove, Blood & Honey, Gods & Monsters Two years ago, Louise le Blanc fled her coven and took shelter in the city of Cesarine, forsaking all magic and living off whatever she could steal. There, witches like Lou are hunted. They are feared. And they are burned.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. The series opens with four siblings who find their way through a magical wardrobe into the kingdom of Narnia, where they come face-to-face with the White Witch.
- The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander. The series opens with Taran being an ordinary Assistant Pig Keeper who needs to find the runaway oracular pig, but throughout the series, he grows up into his destiny.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. Journey to Middle Earth in this epic series, with hobbits, dwarves, elves, and orcs crossing your path! Master storyteller J.R.R.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. In 1945 Scotland, British nurse Claire is reunited for a second honeymoon with her husband she walks through a standing stone and is suddenly transported to 1743, where she is an “outlander” in a war-torn Scotland.
- Rachel Strolle
- Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore. Series starter: Graceling. What you’re in for: Immersive world-building and an iconic romance. Set in a world in which some people are born “graced” (gifted with a particular skill, as noted by their different-colored eyes), this incredible fantasy series follows Katsa, a king’s niece and enforcer who’s graced with the ability to expertly kill.
- Brooklyn Brujas by Zoraida Córdova. Series starter: Labyrinth Lost. What you’re in for: Inventive takes on familiar magical beings and three powerful Latinx sisters.
- Shadowshaper Cypher by Daniel José Older. Series starter: Shadowshaper. What you’re in for: Magic-infused art and wicked suspense. A corpse crashing a party isn’t the only strange occurrence in Sierra Santiago’s life.
- March by John Lewis and Andrew Aydin. Series starter: March: Book One. What you’re in for: Stunning art, crucial history and good trouble. Late congressman John Lewis co-created this trilogy of nonfiction graphic novels for teens beginning in 2013, detailing his account of his experiences in the Civil Rights Movement.
25 Best Book Series of All Time Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling. I am kickstarting this list of best book series of all time by the most famous series... A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. Another one is also a popular best book series of all time which has a... The Chronicles of Narnia by ...