Fabulous Phoenix 4th #fabphx4 Due to COVID-19, special events on city park property are paused until further notice. This event will not be held in 2021 Steele In dia n School Park (located at 3rd St. and Indian School Rd.)
1 day ago · Steele Indian School Park. 300 E. Indian School Rd. 602-534-4810. 602-534-8659 (Memorial Hall) Park open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Steele Indian School Park is the premiere special event park in central Phoenix. It boasts 72 acres of green grass, mature shade trees and a historic setting. The north side of the park features a playground, two half ...
May 12, 2021 · Fabulous Phoenix 4th at Steele Indian School Park (unconfirmed in 2021) Fabulous Phoenix 4th attracts over 80,000 attendees annually. The reason for such a demand is simple: this free family rain or shine event features one of the most epic fireworks displays in the Southwest.
- Kimi Robinson
- Apache Junction. Rather than an in-person event, Superstition Shadows Park will host fireworks that can be seen from nearby backyards, a parking lot or via livestream.
- Buckeye. Buckeye's 20-minute fireworks display near Youngker High School has been canceled. "To protect the health and safety of our residents, Buckeye is canceling this year’s Independence Day fireworks celebration as a result of the increase in community spread of COVID-19," the city said in a statement.
- Casa Grande. Casa Grande is "set to host its annual Fourth of July fireworks display with a different flare this year," according to the city's website.
- Chandler. Chandler's fireworks show at Tumbleweed Park has been canceled. "The health and well-being of our communities is our utmost priority. As a result, we've made the difficult decision to cancel this year's July 4 Fireworks Spectacular Drive-in," according to the city's event page. "
Jul 01, 2014 · With up to 100,000 people in the 74-acre Steele Indian School Park and about 50,000 more around it, the Fabulous Phoenix 4th is the largest free Fourth of July event in the Valley.
- Arizona Celebration of Freedom in Mesa (July 3, 2021, drive-in) Arizona Celebration of Freedom in Mesa in the East Valley is one of the largest Independence Day festivities in the Greater Phoenix area.
- Fabulous Phoenix Fourth (July 4, 2021, unconfirmed) Fabulous Phoenix Fourth is the biggest festival in the state that attracts about 100,000 people. Festivities at the Steele Indian School Park in Phoenix start at 6 pm and culminate with a massive firework show at about 9:30 pm.
- July 4th Tempe Town Lake Festival (canceled in 2021) July 4th Tempe Town Lake Festival takes place at Tempe Town Lake and Tempe Beach Park. It features one of the largest firework displays in Arizona, which starts at about 9:30 pm.
- Flagstaff Fourth of July Celebrations (July 3, 2021) Flagstaff hosts Fourth of July celebrations with Annual Greater Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce Parade.
People also ask
How to hold an event in Steele Indian School Park?
How big is Steele Indian School in Phoenix?
Where are the 4th of July fireworks in Phoenix?
Are there fireworks in Tempe Town Lake AZ?