booking.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
Depends on the weather and what you want to do while your there. This website doesn't allow other website links so Google - "Niagara Falls American Thanksgiving". This should direct you to "Niagara Falls Canada" that has events / activities posted.
- 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, L2G 3K7, ON
- The Winter Festival of Lights. The Winter Festival of Lights is one of Canada’s most impressive festivals, and it kicks off on November 21. Over a million people pass through the illumination between November and the end of January each year.
- There’s So Much More Than Turkey. Eating in the Niagara region is one of the highlights of any knowledgeable foodie tourist. The farm to table movement is alive and well in the Niagara area, which means there is plenty of local, delicious produce available for area chefs to work with — even in November.
- No Pressure. Perhaps the greatest reason to travel to Niagara for your American Thanksgiving this year is due to the delightful lack of pressure you’ll experience throughout your stay.
People also ask
When to go to Niagara Falls for Thanksgiving?
Is it cold to go to Niagara Falls in January?
Where to go on one day trip to Niagara Falls?
What's the weather like in Niagara Falls in November?
costad, U.S. Thanksgiving is not observed in Canada (we already had ours in October), so it will be unlikely that you will find any place offering a special dinner. There are many good, family type restaurants around: Falls Manor, Swiss Chalet, Flying Saucer , Johnny Rocco's and Mick and Angelo's, all on Lundy's Lane, Betty's on Sodom Rd., and even Kelsey's and Boston Pizza on Clifton Hill .
Answer 1 of 6: We will be visiting for the first time and staying at the Marriott. Any suggestions on a good thanksgiving dinner (restaurant)that may still have reservation openings? Not too expensive, I will have 2 children and 4 adults.
- Eternal Flame Falls. September–Maynature. The eternal fight or rather a cooperation of the two natural powers of water and fire at the Eternal Flame Falls.
- Journey Behind the Falls. mid-April–mid-Decemberactivity. Check out the unusual view of the falls from below and behind.
- Maid of the Mist Boat Rides. mid-May–Octoberactivity. A unique way to "explore the roar" and get as close to the famous falls as possible.
- MistRider Zipline. April–Novemberactivity. Feel the unforgettable thrills while riding above the gushing Niagara.
The best time to visit Niagara Falls State Park is during the summer months when the average monthly high temperature ranges between 70F and 80F. Because summer is peak season, you'll face more crowds and spend more money on hotel accommodations, but all of the attractions are open including Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds.
priceline.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month