People also ask
What are the common symptoms of knee injuries?
How can I determine if I have a knee injury?
What should I do if I experience sudden pain in my knee?
What are the signs of a ligament injury in the knee?
Jan 25, 2023 · Some of the more common knee injuries include: ACL injury. An ACL injury is a tear of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) — one of four ligaments that connect your... Fractures. The bones of the knee, including the kneecap (patella), can be broken during falls or auto accidents. Also,... Torn ...
- Swelling. One of the most common symptoms you may experience in your knee is swelling. Also known as effusion, this...
- Unable to Bear Weight. In some situations, you may be left unable to bear weight through your knee. Often times this is...
- Discomfort Walking. Several different issues can lead to discomfort in the knee as you...
Jan 25, 2023 · Symptoms & causes Diagnosis & treatment Doctors & departments Diagnosis During the physical exam, your doctor is likely to: Inspect your knee for swelling, pain, tenderness, warmth and visible bruising Check to see how far you can move your lower leg in different directions
- A popping sensation
- Swelling or stiffness
- Pain, especially when twisting or rotating your knee
- Difficulty straightening your knee fully
Aug 18, 2023 · Or if your knee joint is: Badly swollen. Red. Warm and tender. Very painful.