Several linguistic issues have arisen in relation to the spelling of the words euro and cent in the many languages of the member states of the European Union, as well as in relation to grammar and the formation of plurals.
The euro has come under criticism due to its regulation, lack of flexibility and rigidity towards sharing member States on issues such as nominal interest rates. Many national and corporate bonds denominated in euro are significantly more liquid and have lower interest rates than was historically the case when denominated in national currencies.
Euro-related topics; Topics: Eurozone · Currencies related to the euro · European Monetary System · European Currency Unit · European Exchange Rate Mechanism · Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union · Stability and Growth Pact · Introduction of the euro · Euro coins · Euro banknotes · Euro sign · Linguistic issues concerning the euro
- Austria · Belgium · Finland · France · Germany · Greece · Template:Country data Ireland Ireland · Italy · Template:Country data Luxembourg Luxembourg · Template:Country data Monaco Monaco · Netherlands · Portugal · Template:Country data San Marino San Marino · Slovenia · Spain · Template:Country data Vatican City Vatican
- €0.01 · €0.02 · €0.05 · €0.10 · €0.20 · €0.50 · €1 · €2 · €2 commemorative coins
- Andorra · Denmark · Sweden · United Kingdom
- Eurozone · Currencies related to the euro · European Monetary System · European Currency Unit · European Exchange Rate Mechanism · Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union · Stability and Growth Pact · Introduction of the euro · Euro coins · Euro banknotes · Euro sign · Linguistic issues concerning the euro
Linguistic issues in Faroese concerning the euro. Wikipedia . ... Linguistic issues in Icelandic concerning the euro.
希臘退出歐元區，或簡稱希退，是指希臘自欧元区 貨幣同盟退出的可能議題，主因是該國日益擴張至難以收拾的公共債務。 金融界在針對此問題的爭議與討論時，通常會將其簡稱為「Gexit」或「grexit」，即Greece和exit的混成詞。
Sep 06, 2017 · 9.1 Introduction. At a meeting in Doha (Qatar 2011), experts discussed the challenges for Natural Language Processing (NLP) 1 applied to (and, if possible, in) Arabic, concerning technologies, resources, and applications in cultural, social, educational, medical, and touristic areas, in the region concerned, for the near future.
language use during the Mamluk and Ottoman periods. The case of Sudan will illustrate the sensitivity of language and cultural issues in a multilingual state and the failure of a narrow and harsh Arabization policy. These two cases illustrate that there is no direct relationship between religion and language in state linguistic policies.
• J. Cantineau, • Esquisse d'une phonologie de l'arabe classique •, BSL 43. 93-140 (1946), hereafter Esquisse. This study, in spite of minor flaws, is a landmark in Semitic linguistic studies. • There is even another relevant contrast which may have existed in ClAr; at any
Arabic language is a co nsonant language, but vowels letters are more in English language. A- Plosive Consonants According to Daniel (1996) and Aiman (201 2) in Arabic
5歐分硬幣（€0.05）是歐元硬幣的種類之一，由鍍銅鋼製造而成。 所有的5歐分硬幣均有一個共同的反面設計和各國不同的正面 ...