Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 25,500 search results
  1. 5 days ago · State-owned enterprises accounted for over 60% of China's market capitalization in 2019 and generated 40% of China's GDP of US$15.66 trillion in 2020, with domestic and foreign private businesses and investment accounting for the remaining 60%.

  2. 4 days ago · However, despite the aggressive borrowing and spending policies, the Philippines lagged behind its Southeast Asia counterparts in GDP growth rate per capita. The country, in 1970–1980, only registered an average 5.73 percent growth, while its counterparts like Thailand , Malaysia , Singapore , and Indonesia garnered a mean growth of 7.97 percent.

  3. People also ask

    Which is the fastest growing economy in Asia?

    Which is the lowest growth rate in South Asia?

    Where does China rank in the world in per capita income?

    Which is the 15th largest economy in the world?

  4. 6 days ago · In the first quarter of 2019, Bangladesh's was the world's seventh fastest-growing economy with a rate of 8.3% real GDP annual growth. Dhaka and Chittagong are the principal financial centres of the country, being home to the Dhaka Stock Exchange and the Chittagong Stock Exchange .

  5. 6 days ago · The economy of Pakistan is the 26th largest in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), and 46th largest in terms of nominal gross domestic product. Pakistan has a population of over 220 million people (the world's 5th-largest ), giving it a GDP per capita (nominal) of $1,543 which ranks 181st, and giving it a GDP per capita (PPP) of $5,964 ...

  6. 6 days ago · The economy of Mexico is a developing market economy. It is the 15th largest in the world in nominal GDP terms and the 11th largest by purchasing power parity, according to the International Monetary Fund. Since the 1994 crisis, administrations have improved the country's macroeconomic fundamentals.

    • calendar year
    • Mexican peso (MXN, Mex$)
  7. 5 days ago · The United States is one of the world's most ethnically mixed and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. The U.S. economy is the largest national economy in the world, with an estimated 2016 gross domestic product (GDP) of US$20.4 trillion (about a quarter of worldwide GDP).