People also ask
What is the highest GDP in Asia?
What country has the highest per capita income?
What are the names of Asian countries?
Country GDP growth rate (%) Year 1 Macau: 9.1: 2017 est. 2 Bangladesh: 8.13: 2017 est. 3 Nepal: 7.9: 2017 est. 3 Bhutan: 7.4: 2017 est. 5 Tajikistan: 7.1: 2017 est. 6 Cambodia: 6.9: 2017 est. 6 China: 6.9: 2017 est. 6 Laos: 6.9: 2017 est. 9 Myanmar: 6.8: 2017 est. 9 Vietnam: 6.8: 2017 est. 11 India: 6.7: 2017 est. 11 Philippines: 6.7: 2017 est. 13 Turkmenistan: 6.5: 2017 est. 14
This is a list of gross domestic product (GDP) at purchasing power parity (PPP) for the latest years recorded in the CIA World Factbook. All sovereign states with United Nations membership and territory in either Asia or Oceania are included on the list apart from those who are also members of the Council of Europe.
This is a list of estimates of the real gross domestic product growth rate (not rebased GDP) in Asian states for the latest years recorded in the CIA World Factbook. All sovereign states with United Nations membership and territory in Asia are included on the list apart from those who are also members of the Council of Europe. In addition, the list includes the special administrative regions ...
List of Asian countries by GDP. This is an alphabetically sorted list of Asian countries, with their factual and estimated gross domestic product data by the International Monetary Fund.
- African countries, Asian states, European Union member states, European countries, Latin American and Caribbean countries, Oceanian countries, Per capita, 1980–2010 growth, Industrial growth
- Per capita, Past, per capita, Past and projected, per capita, Private consumption per capita, Per person employed, Ten largest historically, 19th century
This is a list of Asian countries by GDP per capita based on purchasing power parity.All figures are given in international dollars and are the latest estimates from the International Monetary Fund.
This page provides values for GDP Annual Growth Rate reported in several countries part of Asia. The table has current values for GDP Annual Growth Rate, previous releases, historical highs and record lows, release frequency, reported unit and currency plus links to historical data charts.
Nov 16, 2020 · List of Countries by Projected GDP Growth. With a projected gdp growth rate of 26.21% in 2020, Guyana is the fastest growing economy in the world. Guyana is followed by South Sudan (4.11%), Bangladesh (3.80%), and Egypt (3.55%). Only these four countries have a gdp growth rate above 3%.
- United States. The United States has been the world’s largest economy since 1871. The nominal GDP for the United States is $21.44 trillion. The U.S. GDP (PPP) is also $21.44 trillion.
- China. As the second-largest economy in the world, China has seen an average growth rate of 9.52% between 1989 and 2019. China is the second-largest economy considering nominal GDP, at $14.14 trillion, and the largest using GDP (PPP), which is $27.31 trillion.
- Japan. Japan has the third-largest economy in the world with a GDP of $5.15 trillion. Japan’s GDP (PPP) is $5.75 trillion. Japan’s economy is market-driven so businesses, production, and prices shift according to consumer demand, not governmental action.
- Germany. The German economy is the fourth-largest in the world with a GDP of $4.0 trillion. Germany has a GDP (PPP) of $4.44 trillion and a per capita GDP of $46,560, the 18th –highest in the world.
In 2020 Asia’s GDP will overtake the GDP of the rest of the world combined. By 2030, the region is expected to contribute roughly 60% of global growth. Asia-Pacific will also be responsible for the overwhelming majority (90%) of the 2.4 billion new members of the middle class entering the global economy.