- related to: mac ios versions
mackeeper.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
Download Link and Play Now.
Get Started Today!
- Download Now
Don't Miss Your Chance to
Download Link and Play Now!
- Contact Us
Need Help or Have Questions?
Contact Us for More Information.
Keep Your Family Safe with
Clean-up. Learn More Today!
People also ask
What iOS version do I have on my Mac?
What is the best operating system for an iMac?
What is the latest version of the Mac OS?
What are the Mac OS versions?
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Big Sur, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it. Which macOS version is the latest?
It was first released in 1999 as Mac OS X Server 1.0, with a widely released desktop version— Mac OS X 10.0 —following in March 2001. Since then, several more distinct desktop and server editions of macOS have been released.
Apple has seeded the first developer betas of iOS 14.6, iPadOS 14.6, and watchOS 7.5 and tvOS 14.6 to registered developers for testing.
22 hours ago
Since the arrival of the Mac App Store in 2011 (as an update to Snow Leopard) versions of Mac OS X and macOS have been available to download via the Mac App Store. However, that changed slightly ...
- “Puma” Mac OS X 10.1 (Puma) is the second major release of the Mac OS X, which was released on September 25, 2001, as the free update for Mac OS X 10.0 users.
- “Jaguar” Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) is the third major release of the Mac OS X, which was released on August 23, 2002, for a single computer installation and also in a family pack, which allowed up to five installations on separate computers in a household.
- “Panther” Mac OS X 10.3 Panther was released on October 24, 2003. It is the fourth major release of the Mac OS X. It provides the much-improved performance.
- “Tiger” Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger is the fifth major release of the Mac OS X. Tiger was released to the public on April 29, 2005, for US$ 129.5 as the successor to the Mac OS X 10.3 Panther.
The version history of the mobile operating system iOS, developed by Apple Inc., began with the release of iPhone OS 1 for the original iPhone on June 29, 2007. Since its initial release, it has been used as the operating system for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and HomePod, seeing continuous development since then, resulting in new major releases of the software typically being announced at the ...
- Macintosh computers
- Mobile devices
The following is a list of operating systems released by Apple Inc.
macOS was previously known as Mac OS X and later OS X.
iOS was previously known as iPhone OS, despite also being available on the iPod Touch and the original iPad. 1. iPhone OS 1 – derived from "OS X" 2. iPhone OS 2 3. iPhone OS 3 4. iOS 4 – continued from iPhone OS 3 5. iOS 5 6. iOS 6 7. iOS 7 8. iOS 8 9. iOS 9 10. iOS 10 ...
At its June 2019 Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple introduced iPadOS, a version of iOS, for iPad tablets, promised for fall 2019 release. 1. iPadOS 13 – derived from iOS 13 2. iPadOS 14 – derived from iOS 14
- Dictation, Voice Control, and Voice Memos. Requires a microphone (built-in or external).
- Spotlight Suggestions. Requires a broadband internet connection.
- Gestures. Requires a Multi-Touch trackpad, Force Touch trackpad, Magic Trackpad, or Magic Mouse. Force Touch gestures require a Force Touch trackpad. VoiceOver gestures require a Multi-Touch trackpad, Force Touch trackpad, or Magic Trackpad.
- Photo Booth. Requires a FaceTime or iSight camera (built-in or external) or USB video class (UVC) camera.
- related to: mac ios versions