- The oldest known living person is Kane Tanaka of Japan, aged 118 years, 95 days. The oldest known living man is Saturnino de la Fuente García, of Spain, aged 112 years, 58 days. The 100 oldest women have, on average, lived several years longer than the 100 oldest men.
People also ask
Who was the longest living person in history?
Who are the oldest people currently living in the US?
Who is the oldest person with a parent still living?
Who is the longest living person in the Bible?
The oldest verified man ever is Jiroemon Kimura (1897–2013) of Japan, who lived to the age of ...
The greatest fully authenticated age to which any human has ever lived is 122 years 164 days by Jeanne Louise Calment (France). Born on 21 February 1875 to Nicolas (1837 - 1931) and Marguerite (neé Gilles 1838 - 1924), Jeanne died at a nursing home in Arles, southern France on 4 August 1997.
- Kane Tanaka (January 2, 1903 – Present) Current Age (as of April 2021): 118 years, 3 months, 12 days. Country of Origin: Japan. Previous Occupation: Rice Cake and Noodle Shop Owner/Worker.
- Lucile Randon (February 11, 1904 – Present) Current Age (as of April 2021): 117 years, 2 months, 3 days. Country of Origin: France. Previous Occupation: Nurse; currently serving as a Catholic Nun.
- Maria Kononovich (May 27, 1904 – Present) Current Age (as of April 2021): 116 years, 10 months, 18 days. Country of Origin: Belarus. Previous Occupation: Farm Worker.
- Francisca Celsa dos Santos (October 21, 1904 – Present) Current Age (as of April 2021): 116 years, 5 months, 24 days. Country of Origin: Brazil.
Apr 29, 2021 · (CNN) At 114 years old, Thelma Sutcliffe just became the oldest living American, according to the Gerontology Research Group. She is also the 7th oldest person in the world, and all she wants to do...
- Filter by
In the image, posted by The Carter Center, Dr. Biden can be seen holding President Carter's hand, while President Biden kneels with his arm next to Mrs. Carter. "We're pleased to share this ...
People via Yahoo
3 days ago
Claims over 115 may be found at Longevity Claims . Since the death of Chiyo Miyako of Japan on 22 ...
Oldest person (living) Kane Tanaka (Japan, b. 2 January 1903) is the oldest person living currently and the oldest person living (female) at the ripe age of 117 years and 41 days (verified on 12 February 2020). She celebrated her most recent birthday in her nursing home in Fukuoka, Japan with some tasty cake.
- Hester Ford (August 15, 1905 – Present) Current Age (as of February 2021): 115 years, 6 months, 2 days. Birthplace: Lancaster County, South Carolina. Current Location: Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Thelma Sutcliffe (October 1, 1906 – Present) Current Age (as of February 2021): Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska. Current Location: Omaha, Nebraska. Previous Occupation(s): Worked for the War Department in the 1940s.
- Ellen Goodwill (February 2, 1907 – Present) Current Age (as of February 2021): 114 years, 15 days. Birthplace: Paris, Kentucky. Current Location: Battle Creek, Michigan.
- Florence Carroll (June 9, 1907 – Present) Current Age (as of February 2021): 113 years, 8 months, 8 days. Birthplace: Millerton, New York. Current Location: Salisbury, Connecticut.
- related to: oldest living person