People also ask
Is plenty of fish a scam?
- Yes, Plenty Of Fish is legit. It is not a scam because they will never steal your money or credit cards details. And you will receive a service you subscribed for. This Plenty Of Fish review will examine the Plenty Of Fish in order to provide the information that will help you to answer these questions and more.
How to cancel plenty of fish?
- Navigate to the account termination page found here.
- Sign in using your Plenty of Fish username and password in the two text field boxes located on the center of the screen.
- Click on “Check Mail!” and then follow the provided instructions to terminate your account.
How to register the plenty of fish?
- Go to your browser.
- Type in www.pof.com.
- Click on register.
- Enter your user name.
- Create a password that you will not forget.
How do I remove my profile from plenty of fish?
- Log in to your Plenty of Fish account. Click on the ‘Help’ button at the top of the screen. There will be a list of options along the left-hand side of the screen, click ‘Remove profile’. Click the link under the heading ‘To delete your POF profile’.