The president gets 53 percent backing for a hypothetical 2024 primary, according to the POLITICO/Morning Consult survey.
3 hours ago
- Can Manny Diaz resurrect Democrats? — Poll: Majority of GOP would support Trump in 2024 — Florida tops 18,000 Covid-19 deathsPolitico1 hour ago
- Poll: 46 percent say Trump should concede 'right away'Politico7 days ago
- Georgia Dems will knock on doors with Senate at stakePolitico4 hours ago
- Michigan certifies Biden's win as Trump efforts to challenge election slipPolitico11 hours ago
Nov 11, 2020 · Live 2020 election results and maps by state. POLITICO's coverage of 2020 races for President, Senate, House, Governors and Key Ballot Measures.
Polls. News, Analysis and Opinion from POLITICO. Facebook; Twitter; q&a ‘People Are Going To Be Shocked’: Return of the ‘Shy’ Trump Voter?
And he did better with Latinos in exit polls of each of the top 10 battleground states, a POLITICO review of election data found. Read More » Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. | AP Photo
Contact POLITICO reporters and provide materials in an anonymous and secure way. Learn more » Exclusive news, intelligence and tools for professionals on the front lines of policy.
- Wisconsin’s presidential vote. 10 Electors. Trump became the first Republican to win Wisconsin since 1984, and all indications point to another close race in 2020.
- Arizona’s presidential vote. 11 Electors. Arizona is a full-fledged electoral battleground in 2020, even though Republicans have carried the state in five straight presidential races.
- Michigan’s presidential vote. 16 Electors. As Joe Biden has surged to a national lead, most high-quality polls show him with a significant lead in Michigan.
- Nebraska’s 2nd district presidential vote. 1 Elector. Democrats called the 2nd District “Obamaha,” after the Illinoisan swiped an electoral vote there in 2008.
President Trump Job Approval Monmouth Approve 46, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +5 Congressional Job Approval Monmouth Approve 22, Disapprove 66 Disapprove +44 President Trump Job Approval Politico ...
Nov 21, 2020 · Polls are considered partisan if they’re conducted on behalf of a candidate, party, campaign committee, or PAC, super PAC, 501(c)(4), 501(c)(5) or 501(c)(6) organization that conducts a large majority of its political activity on behalf of one political party.
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden Reuters/Ipsos Trump 48, Biden 49 Biden +1 North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Trump 47, Biden 49 Biden +2 Michigan: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change ...