Here are some quotes about struggles in life to help you gain understanding about your finances and overcome your struggle: “Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.” -Bob Marley. “Timing, perseverance, and 10 years of trying will eventually make you look like an ...
- “I have bipolar 2 disorder, anxiety disorder, and ADHD. I take my medications every day. I go to therapy every week. I hope, one day, I can be on the other side of therapy - you know, like the one who gets to write stuff down and shakes her head and listens.”
- “Dying sometimes feels like the only way out. It’s that I-just-can’t-take-it-anymore feeling, and you’re tired of letting everyone down, so you just hit your breaking point and you want to die.
- “I look up at the sky again and whisper, ‘I will live for you.” ― Emma Thomas, Live for Me.
- “Support is the number one thing when it comes to fighting a mental illness. And the ones who have walked in the same shoes as you are the very best support system.
It’s just life.”. – Naide P Obiang. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.”. – Bob Riley. “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened.
Aug 26, 2021 · 3. Life Is Tough But So Are You. The word “tough”, perhaps, means “difficult” and “strong”. Life is difficult but, no worries because we all know that you’re so strong and that struggle cannot defeat you. Try your best and get success. 4. Always Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful.
- “A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.” ― Thomas Mann, Essays of Three Decades.
- “It was written I should be loyal to the nightmare of my choice.” ― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness.
- “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it. [These words are also inscribed upon his grave]”
- “Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.” ― Rosa Luxemburg.
Oct 01, 2018 · Here are 31 exceptionally inspiring quotes about life and struggles: #1: Struggling is not the identity. You must learn to live while you struggle, such that anyone who sees you can separate the struggle from your life. #2: Don’t be stuck on the struggle that you refuse to be a part of life, there’s so many people waiting on you to show ...
Life is a daily struggle with various things. These quotes will help you gather strength and begin to effectively carry out your tasks. Add your favorite quotes, download a PDF file and print a template for your planner or notebook.