People also ask
What are the best songs from Glee?
What is the most popular Glee song?
Does the Glee Cast actually sing the songs?
Are the people in Glee really singing?
- Don’t Stop Believin’ Downloads: 1,102,000. The Glee cast’s very first full-group number is still its most popular. No surprise, considering Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin'” is a long beloved and often-downloaded tune outside of “Glee.”
- Forget You. Downloads: 526,000. “What would you know about Cee Lo? ‘ Cause you’re, like, 40,” Santana scoffs at Gwyneth Paltrow’s Holly Holliday character in season two episode “The Substitute.”
- Teenage Dream. Downloads: 440,000. When Kurt (Colfer) transferred to the all-male private school Dalton Academy due to bullying at McKinley early in season two, Gleeks were less than thrilled at the idea of their most fabulous New Directions member getting little time in the spotlight.
- Defying Gravity. Downloads: 375,000. Lea Michele is a Broadway-trained singer at heart, but we didn’t get to hear the full extent of her musical theater chops until the first season’s ninth episode, where Rachel and Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) battled it out for the chance to sing this “Wicked” ballad at sectionals.
See also: List of Unreleased Songs This is a list that focuses on all of the songs played in Glee, including dance numbers, instrumental songs, background songs and back-up songs. Beautiful was the 100th musical performance. Silly Love Songs was the 200th musical performance. Rumour Has It/Someone Like You was the 300th musical performance. Paradise by the Dashboard Light was the 400th musical ...
- 2 min
Ultimate Christmas music guide: 50 of the best songs to get you into the holiday spirit
There's a Christmas song for all tastes – jolly to melancholy – so corralling them into one list is not only futile, but impossible. Still, we try.
USA TODAY via Yahoo
2 days ago
- Don’t Stop Believin’’ It’s the oldest — and still the most loved. The very first episode of the first season features the “Glee” gang belting out the Journey classic, which is good enough to make Will Schuester reconsider quitting as the club’s coach.
- Forget You’ The free-spirited Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow) shook things up at McKinley High School in Season 2 with her hip musical choices, such as CeeLo.
- Loser Like Me’ The New Directions start performing their own material late in Season 2, and one of the songs is this underdog anthem, co-written by uber producers Shellback and Max Martin.
- Teenage Dream’ The relationship between Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) blossoms to the sound of Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” during Season 2.
Filtr UK · Playlist · 606 songs · 460.9K likes Listen on Spotify: The Complete Glee Collection, featuring your favourite hits such as Aretha Franklin – I Say A Little Prayer, Ike & Tina Turner – River Deep Mountain High, and Lady GaGa – Born This Way