goodhousekeeping.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Great beach reads on audiobook for summer 2021
- "The Other Black Girl"
- "Trejo: My Life of Crime, Redemption, and Hollywood"
- "That Summer"
- "Golden Girl"
- "The Last Thing He Told Me"
- "Project Hail Mary"
- "The President's Daughter"
- "The Chosen and the Beautiful"
- "Malibu Rising"
- "The Guncle"
May 29, 2021 · Here's a list of the 30 hottest books for summer 2021, including must-read titles by Jennifer Weiner, Lauren Weisgarber, Taylor Jenkins Reid, Megan Abbott, Riley Sager and Mena Suvari.
- Mackenzie Dawson
May 28, 2021 · 10 best beach reads for summer 2021, according to Goodreads. Among the most anticipated books coming out this summer is debut novel “The Reading List” and memoir “Somebody’s Daughter ...
Summer Reading. In Search of a Good Book; This Is the Year You Finally Read… Best Summer Reads of 2021; Beach Reads to Fall in Love With; 100 Best Books of Summer; 100 Books of Summer for Teens & YA; Escape Into a Thrilling Book; Armchair Travel; Enjoy the Great Outdoors; Explore a New Hobby; Summer Reading Home
- Second Place. $19. The urge to find something to liven up the home front is all too understandable these days. M, the narrator of Rachel Cusk’s Second Place, is a writer stuck at home in the English marshland and waiting out an unspecified catastrophe.
- Great Circle. $18. Never mind that a century separates Marian Graves and Hadley Baxter, the two headstrong protagonists of Maggie Shipstead’s sweeping novel Great Circle.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave. $17. Was Laura Dave’s novel dreamed up as a treatment for a prestige drama? Reading The Last Thing He Told Me you get the sense that somewhere out there a producer’s gears began to turn from the moment she sniffed out its alluring ingredients.
- Sunshine Girl: An Unexpected Life. $21. Juliana Marguilies is so closely associated with the characters she played (on ER and The Good Wife) that it can be jarring to encounter her distinctive, personable voice as she recounts her nomadic childhood bouncing between a peripatetic, hippy mother and a romantic but detached ad exec father; bartending at the “world’s most glamorous” restaurant in the late ‘80s while trying to gain a foothold as an actress; and the fateful audition (involving a surprise call from George Clooney) that led to her role as Nurse Hathaway.
May 30, 2021 · Published May. 30, 2021 5:08AM ET. T his summer is full of expectations as the first vaccinated season free from isolation. There are missed trips to be made up for, friends to reconnect with, and ...
- Allison Mcnearney
Mar 09, 2021 · With lots of mystery and sadness, here's a darker summer read to balance out the fluff. 6 One Last Stop. courtesy of St. Martin's Press. ... The Best Self-Help Books to Read in 2021.