People also ask
Which countries are part of Africa?
What is the largest country in Africa?
How many independent states are there in Africa?
Which African countries have played in a World Cup?
Mar 15, 2021 · Map of Africa showing the continent's 54 countries. Africa contains 54 countries, 3 ...
The always up-to-date list of countries of Africa in alphabetical order A Algeria Angola B Benin Botswana Burkina Faso Burundi C Cabo Verde Cameroon Central African Republic Chad Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cote d'Ivoire D Djibouti E Egypt Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Eswatini Ethiopia G Gabon Gambia Ghana
- Algeria. 2,381,741 km² 919,352 mi² 1.60% Northern Africa.
- Dr Congo. 2,344,858 km² 905,115 mi² 1.58% Middle Africa.
- Sudan. 1,886,068 km² 728,022 mi² 1.27% Northern Africa.
- Libya. 1,759,540 km² 679,182 mi² 1.19% Northern Africa.
- Nigeria. 223,804,632. Western Africa.
- Ethiopia. 126,527,060. Eastern Africa.
- Egypt. 112,716,598. Northern Africa.
- DR Congo. 102,262,808. Middle Africa.
- North Africa or Northern Africa. Assekrem is a high plateau in the Hoggar Mountains; it is located in the Ahaggar National Park near Tamanrasset in southern Algeria.
- West Africa or Western Africa. Aerial view of Bargny, a coastal fishing town in the Rufisque Département of Senegal. The city is located on the south coast of the Cap-Vert peninsula, about 15 km to the east of Senegal's capital, Dakar.
- Central Africa (Middle Africa, or also Equatorial Africa) Quedas de Kalandula, the Calandula Falls, at the Lucala River in the Malanje Province of Angola.
- East Africa. Rothschild's giraffe at the White Nile outlet of Lake Albert in the Murchison Falls National Park in Uganda. The Rothschild's giraffe is found in southern Sudan, northern Uganda and western Kenya.