Jan 3, 2021 · From Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B and Flo Milli to Tierra Whack, Chika and Rapsody, there was a little something for everyone’s tastes. Megan Thee Stallion Simply put, Megan Thee Stallion made 2020...
- Kyle Eustice
- Tai Saint-Louis
- Cardi B. The reigning Queen of Rap has been fairly quiet on the music front this year. But when she popped out, her appearances spoke volumes. Her one solo release of the year, “Hot Shit,” set the tone for what fans can expect when her follow-up to Invasion Of Privacy finally arrives.
- GloRilla. When the internet first caught wind of GloRilla’s“F.N.F. (Let’s Go),” there was a hot minute when what ended up being one of the year’s runaway hits could have just been one of those moments in online pop culture history, revisited as a whole every few years after spawning a ton of memes.
- City Girls. While fans didn’t get the City Girls album they were expecting over the summer, JT and Yung Miami were certainly front of mind for the entire year.
- Nicki Minaj. Even in her quietest of years, its impossible to deny that Nicki’s astronomical success at the start of her career broke down a number of barriers that have allowed women in Hip Hop to flourish the way they are currently.
People also ask
Who are 2022's Hottest Female rappers?
Who were the first female rappers in hip hop?
How many female rappers are there in the music industry?
Are female rappers the future of hip-hop?
- Nicki Minaj. As female rappers are standing on top of the rap game, Nicki Minaj deserves much credit as being one of the first megastars in hip-hop to represent women.
- Cardi B. With one of the best personalities in hip-hop, Cardi B’s music and charm has handed her the position of one of the world’s most popular entertainers.
- Megan Thee Stallion. Following her linking with former baseball player Carl Crawford and his 1501 Certified imprint, Megan The Stallion would slowly begin her ascent in music.
- Iggy Azalea. One of Australia’s most noteworthy stars, Iggy Azalea began her career within the American rap scene during the early 2010s tied with Atlanta rap legend T.I.
Check out our list of 30 female rappers you should listen to in 2021. DreamDoll (Bronx, New York) Instagram: @DreamDoll Evolving from her days as a Love & Hip Hop cast member, DreamDoll has...
- Nicki Minaj. 4,222 votes. Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1982), known professionally as Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidad and Tobago-born rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model.
- Doja Cat. 2,750 votes. Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini (born October 21, 1995), known professionally as Doja Cat, is an American singer, rapper and songwriter.
- Iggy Azalea. 2,486 votes. Amethyst Amelia Kelly, known professionally as Iggy Azalea (born 7 June 1990), is an Australian rapper. Born in Sydney and raised in Mullumbimby, she moved to the United States at the age of sixteen.
- BIA. 2,084 votes. Bianca Landrau (born August 16, 1991), known professionally as Bia (stylized as BIA), is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and model who debuted on the Oxygen reality television show Sisterhood.
Mar 8, 2022 · Susie Moss. Female rappers & hip hop artists only. Responsible for some of the hottest tracks of 2020 , these women rappers and MCs know how to handle a mic. Since the early days of hip-hop, women took part in crafting the genre's overall tone and sound.