1 day ago · It has the world's seventh-highest per capita GDP (nominal) and the eight-highest per capita GDP (PPP) as of 2022.  The U.S. accounted for 24.7% of the global economy in 2022 in nominal terms, and around 15.5% in PPP terms.
- Nominal GDP
Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all...
- Economic History of The United States
The economy grew every year from 1812 to 1815 despite a...
- List of The Largest Trading Partners of The United States
The 30 largest trade partners of the United States represent...
- Economy of The United States by Sector
However, to reflect the evolving nature of the economy, the...
- High-income Economy
A high-income economy is defined by the World Bank as a...
- Nominal GDP
May 3, 2023 · The economy of the United States is the world's largest national economy and the world's second-largest overall economy, the GDP of the European Union being approximately $2 trillion larger. The nominal GDP of the United States was estimated to be $21.4 trillion in 2019,  approximately a quarter of nominal global GDP.  Its GDP at ...
People also ask
What is the largest economy in the world?
Is the United States a good economy?
How much did the US economy grow from 1946 to 1973?
Is America a'mixed' economy?
May 14, 2023 · Image:US map - geographic.png, a geographical map. On Wikimedia Commons, a free online media resource: commons:Category:Maps of the United States, the category for all maps with subcategories. On Wikipedia itself: Category:Maps of the United States for maps of all varieties by subcategory.
May 16, 2023 · List of U.S. states and territories by GDP (millions of 2016 dollars); Rank Rank (50 states) State or territory 2016 % of Nation Region — — United States 18,511,499: 100.00: 1RankRank(50 States)State Or Territory2016——18,511,499112,622,731221,599,283331,500,055
- Gross Domestic Product, Fourth Quarter and Year 2022 (Second Estimate) Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2022, after increasing 3.2 percent in the third quarter.
- Personal Income and Outlays, January 2023. Personal income increased $131.1 billion, or 0.6 percent at a monthly rate, while consumer spending increased $312.5 billion, or 1.8 percent, in January.
- U.S. International Transactions, 3rd Quarter 2022. The U.S. current-account deficit narrowed by $21.6 billion, or 9.1 percent, to $217.1 billion in the third quarter of 2022, according to statistics released today by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- U.S. International Investment Position, 3rd Quarter 2022. The U.S. net international investment position, the difference between U.S. residents’ foreign financial assets and liabilities, was -$16.71 trillion at the end of the third quarter of 2022, according to statistics released today by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
1 day ago · At US$69,392 in 2020, the United States was ranked first in the world by average yearly wage based on the OECD data, and it had the world's highest median income at US$46,625 in 2021.   Despite the fact that the U.S. only accounted for 4.24% of the global population , residents of the U.S. collectively possessed 30.2% of the world's ...
2 days ago · Despite its relative economic self-sufficiency in many areas, the United States is the most important single factor in world trade by virtue of the sheer size of its economy. Its exports and imports represent major proportions of the world total.
May 25, 2023 · Current Release Quick Guide: GDP Releases Current release: May 25, 2023 Next release: June 29, 2023 Current Release Gross Domestic Product (Second Estimate), Corporate Profits (Preliminary Estimate), First Quarter 2023 Full Release & Tables Technical Note Tables Only Release Highlights Historical Comparisons Key source data and assumptions
May 22, 2023 · Buoyed by victories in World Wars I and II and the end of the Cold War in 1991, the US remains the world's most powerful nation state. Since the end of World War II, the economy has achieved relatively steady growth, low unemployment and inflation, and rapid advances in technology.
1 day ago · Our nation, in numbers fact-based Trending Crime rates by state Title 42 expires The national debt Where are home prices rising faster than wages? See your neighborhood's affordability How much do Americans spend on housing? Compare your housing costs with others across the nation State of the Union in Numbers Dig into the 2023 report
4 days ago · Economy Map 2.0. Economy Map is an interactive visual map of the United States economy and its environmental impacts. It provides a way to dynamically explore and understand the sources and flow of goods, services, and environmental impacts among major industrial sectors. Economy Map is intended, first and foremost, as a resource for public ...
1 day ago · New York City, officially the City of New York, historically New Amsterdam, the Mayor, Alderman, and Commonality of the City of New York, and New Orange, byname the Big Apple, city and port located at the mouth of the Hudson River, southeastern New York state, northeastern U.S.