Ranked ninth in Travel + Leisure magazine’s 2014 World’s Best Awards: Top Islands, Vancouver Island boasts magnificent rainforests, beaches, mountains, lakes and pristine rivers. Find a wealth of travel and tourism information on Vancouver Island; Accommodation, Attractions, Real Estate, and Outdoor Recreation.
- Maps of BC
Browse through our selection of Vancouver Island maps to...
A Calendar of Events for Victoria and Vancouver Island,...
Looking for Accommodation on Vancouver Island and the Gulf...
- Maps of BC
- Vancouver Island Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- East Coast Vancouver Island Beach Fishing For Pink Salmonyoutube.com
- Insiders Guide to Vancouver Island 2018 - Full Length Feature in HDyoutube.com
- Exploring Vancouver Islandyoutube.com
Vancouver Island is in the northeastern Pacific Ocean, and part of the Canadian province of British Columbia. The island is 460 km (290 mi) in length, 100 km (62 mi) in width at its widest point, and 32,134 km 2 (12,407 sq mi) in area. It is the largest island on the west coasts of the Americas.
An incredible destination surrounded by the Pacific Ocean on all sides, Vancouver Island is the ocean. The ocean inspires our everyday. Regardless of why you choose to visit Vancouver Island, you pass through the ocean to get here. On the ferry, you travel across the water.
People also ask
What cities are on Vancouver Island?
How many people live on Vancouver Island?
How far is Vancouver Island from Canada?
How do you get to Vancouver Island?
- CBC.ca on MSN.com· 17 hours ago
Police said Ryan John Grob and Travis Zackery Taylor have been charged with multiple offences after...
- The Vancouver Sun· 24 hours ago
On June 25, after a trial in provincial court, Judge Jennifer Barrett found the man guilty of sexual...
- Global News on MSN.com· 7 days ago
Investigators said a 55-year-old man from Woss, B.C. turned himself in to Kelowna RCMP after seeing...
- CBC.ca on MSN.com· 17 hours ago
Refer to Vancouver Island as Victoria Island and risk a chorus of eye-rolls from the otherwise-friendly locals. Yes, Victoria is the main city on the island, but there are many distinct flavors to its logging and fishing settlements.
- Browse by Category. Cultural & Theme Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Art Tours. Ghost & Vampire Tours. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Hot Springs & Geysers.
- Popular Cities in Vancouver Island. Errington. Nanoose Bay. Colwood. Tahsis. Saanich. Chemainus. Cowichan Bay. Coombs. Lake Cowichan. Port McNeill. Ladysmith. Comox. Explore Vancouver Island.
- Top Attractions in Vancouver Island. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Royal BC Museum. 7,025 reviews. Sights & Landmarks 2. Kinsol Trestle. 185 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in Vancouver Island. Outdoor Activities (640)Tours (571)Boat Tours & Water Sports (379)Nature & Parks (347)Shopping (331)Sights & Landmarks (156)Food & Drink (129)Museums (124)Spas & Wellness (114)Fun & Games (94)Transportation (58)Nightlife (51)Classes & Workshops (30)Concerts & Shows (24)Traveler Resources (22)Zoos & Aquariums (7)Casinos & Gambling (4)Events (3)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
Vancouver Island is also known for its stretching beaches and verdant wineries. From downtown Victoria, drive to Sooke – a vibrant boating and fishing town ...
Vancouver Island is home to a temperate rainforest in the Pacific Ocean; a biodiverse ecosystem that includes thousands of species of flora and fauna. Whales, bears, marmots, eagles, salmon, trout,…
- Take a free tour in the British Columbia Parliament Buildings. With beautiful buildings, lots of cafes and restaurants, and a friendly vibe, Victoria is a great place to start exploring Vancouver Island.
- Admire the Fairmont Empress (or have a high tea) The Fairmont Empress opened her doors at the start of the 20th century and is a true city icon. If you like a high-tea (and even if you don’t;-), be sure to have a ‘Tea at the Empress‘ which has been a tremendously popular Victoria activity since 1908!
- Explore Victoria Old Town. The historic center of Victoria. Victoria has a lovely historic center that can easily be navigated on foot. Pick up a map at the Visitor Center and spend the day wandering from one beautiful old building to the next.
- Stroll around Fisherman’s Wharf. A popular hotspot in Victoria is quirky Fisherman’s Wharf, a floating village with colorful houses and cute little shops.
Zillow has 3 homes for sale in 98250 matching Vancouver Island. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
- October 17, 2020
Feel-Good results for vancouver island