Prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Explore Victoria, Tofino, Parksville, Campbell River or Port Hardy, or go hiking, camping, kayaking, golfing, salmon fishing, whale watching or wildlife viewing.
- Maps of BC
Browse through our selection of Vancouver Island maps to...
A Calendar of Events for Victoria and Vancouver Island,...
Looking for Accommodation on Vancouver Island and the Gulf...
- Maps of BC
Vancouver Island is in the northeastern Pacific Ocean, and part of the Canadian province of British Columbia. The island is 460 kilometres (286 mi) in length, 100 kilometres (62 mi) in width at its widest point, and 32,134 km 2 (12,407 sq mi) in area. It is the largest island on the West Coast of the Americas.
- YAHOO!· 1 day ago
COWICHAN VALLEY, BC / ACCESSWIRE / August 7, 2020 / Cowichan Valley has a new $210 million real...
- The Vancouver Sun· 4 days ago
Coombs area this summer is the offspring of traditionally black ravens that have been producing the genetic anomalies
- Global News· 5 days ago
Although no homes are threatened at this point, concern is growing for an endangered population near a Vancouver island wildfire. The Green Mountain blaze is encroaching on the habitat of the Vancouver Island marmot — one of the rarest animals in the world.
- YAHOO!· 1 day ago
- First Time Traveling After Lockdown!! Nanaimo, Vancouver Islandyoutube.com
- Vancouver Island Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Calgary Photographer Chris Amat Uncovers Vancouver Islandyoutube.com
- JORDAN RIVER SURFING ATTEMPT & CHINA BEACH CAMPING VLOG - VANCOUVER ISLANDyoutube.com
Explore Vancouver Island Discover an ocean-carved land of extremes ranging from mild to wild, cultured to life-affirmingly raw. Backpack in majestic wilderness parks. Marvel at orcas, black bears and the sheer abundance of furred, feathered and finned wildlife.
- Storyful via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
About Vancouver Island Refer to Vancouver Island as Victoria Island and risk a chorus of eye-rolls from the otherwise-friendly locals. Yes, Victoria is the main city on the island, but there are many distinct flavors to its logging and fishing settlements.
- Browse by Category. Cultural & Theme Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tour. Art Tours. Ghost & Vampire Tours. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Hot Springs & Geysers.
- Popular Cities in Vancouver Island. Errington. Nanoose Bay. Colwood. Tahsis. Saanich. Chemainus. Cowichan Bay. Coombs. Lake Cowichan. Port McNeill. Ladysmith. Comox. Explore Vancouver Island.
- Top Attractions in Vancouver Island. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Royal BC Museum. 7,005 reviews. Sights & Landmarks 2. Kinsol Trestle. 183 reviews. Nature & Parks 3.
- Types of Things to Do in Vancouver Island. Outdoor Activities (633)Tours (563)Boat Tours & Water Sports (376)Nature & Parks (345)Shopping (329)Sights & Landmarks (149)Food & Drink (127)Museums (123)Spas & Wellness (111)Fun & Games (91)Transportation (54)Nightlife (49)Classes & Workshops (29)Concerts & Shows (24)Traveler Resources (22)Zoos & Aquariums (7)Casinos & Gambling (4)Events (3)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
Vancouver Island is also known for its stretching beaches and verdant wineries. From downtown Victoria, drive to Sooke – a vibrant boating and fishing town – or make your way out to the Cowichan...
People also ask
What makes Vancouver Island so special?
What cities are on Vancouver Island?
How far is Vancouver Island from British Columbia?
What do we catch on Vancouver Island?
Vancouver Island is a great place to expose your kids to the wonders of nature and other cultures, to forget the cares of the world with family and friends, and to grab a romantic getaway with someone special. So pack your bags and escape to the wilderness of Vancouver Island.
- Take a free tour in the British Columbia Parliament Buildings. With beautiful buildings, lots of cafes and restaurants, and a friendly vibe, Victoria is a great place to start exploring Vancouver Island.
- Admire the Fairmont Empress (or have a high tea) The Fairmont Empress opened her doors at the start of the 20th century and is a true city icon. If you like a high-tea (and even if you don’t;-), be sure to have a ‘Tea at the Empress‘ which has been a tremendously popular Victoria activity since 1908!
- Explore Victoria Old Town. The historic center of Victoria. Victoria has a lovely historic center that can easily be navigated on foot. Pick up a map at the Visitor Center and spend the day wandering from one beautiful old building to the next.
- Stroll around Fisherman’s Wharf. A popular hotspot in Victoria is quirky Fisherman’s Wharf, a floating village with colorful houses and cute little shops.
Vancouver Island is home to a temperate rainforest in the Pacific Ocean; a biodiverse ecosystem that includes thousands of species of flora and fauna. Whales, bears, marmots, eagles, salmon, trout,…
Zillow has 8 homes for sale in 98250 matching Vancouver Island. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.