Ranked ninth in Travel + Leisure magazine’s 2014 World’s Best Awards: Top Islands, Vancouver Island boasts magnificent rainforests, beaches, mountains, lakes and pristine rivers. Find a wealth of travel and tourism information on Vancouver Island; Accommodation, Attractions, Real Estate, and Outdoor Recreation.
- Maps of BC
Browse through our selection of Vancouver Island maps to...
A Calendar of Events for Victoria and Vancouver Island,...
Looking for Accommodation on Vancouver Island and the Gulf...
- Maps of BC
- CBC.ca· 3 days ago
Protesters blocking road construction near the Fairy Creek watershed say the 14 recommendations laid...
- The Vancouver Sun on MSN.com· 17 hours ago
A self-described fossil hunter, Suntok estimates he’s found about 1,000 to 2,000 fossils on the Island in the 20 years since he caught the amateur paleontology bug. Steve Suntok spends most of his weekends scouring river canyons on Vancouver Island for hints of the past.
- YAHOO!· 2 days ago
Cross River Ventures Corp. (CSE: CRVC) (FSE:C6R) (the "Company" or "Cross River") is pleased to...
- CBC.ca· 3 days ago
- Vancouver Island Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Vancouver Island Travel Guide - Tofino, Victoria & Sooke!youtube.com
- Vancouver Island MusicFest - Vancouver Island Musicfest - The Missing Yearfacebook.com
- Tofino on Vancouver Island 2018youtube.com
Vancouver Island is in the northeastern Pacific Ocean, and part of the Canadian province of British Columbia. The island is 460 km (290 mi) in length, 100 km (62 mi) in width at its widest point, and 32,134 km 2 (12,407 sq mi) in area. It is the largest island on the west coasts of the Americas.
Slipping from the comfortably mild to the super, natural wild sides of Vancouver Island is one of the pleasures for visitors to the Central Island region. Action-packed weekend getaways and restorative weeks can fly by without a dull moment here on the central eastern coastline. Explore Our Regions
People also ask
What to do on Vancouver Island?
What cities are on Vancouver Island?
How many people live on Vancouver Island?
How far is Vancouver Island from British Columbia?
- Browse by Category. Cultural & Theme Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Art Tours. Ghost & Vampire Tours. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Hot Springs & Geysers.
- Popular Cities in Vancouver Island. Errington. Nanoose Bay. Colwood. Tahsis. Saanich. Chemainus. Cowichan Bay. Coombs. Lake Cowichan. Port McNeill. Ladysmith. Comox. Explore Vancouver Island.
- Top Attractions in Vancouver Island. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Royal BC Museum. 7,014 reviews. Sights & Landmarks 2. Kinsol Trestle. 183 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in Vancouver Island. Outdoor Activities (638)Tours (568)Boat Tours & Water Sports (378)Nature & Parks (346)Shopping (331)Sights & Landmarks (152)Food & Drink (128)Museums (124)Spas & Wellness (112)Fun & Games (93)Transportation (57)Nightlife (51)Classes & Workshops (30)Concerts & Shows (24)Traveler Resources (22)Zoos & Aquariums (7)Casinos & Gambling (4)Events (3)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
Refer to Vancouver Island as Victoria Island and risk a chorus of eye-rolls from the otherwise-friendly locals. Yes, Victoria is the main city on the island, but there are many distinct flavors to its logging and fishing settlements.
Vancouver Island is home to a temperate rainforest in the Pacific Ocean; a biodiverse ecosystem that includes thousands of species of flora and fauna. Whales, bears, marmots, eagles, salmon, trout,…
- Take a free tour in the British Columbia Parliament Buildings. With beautiful buildings, lots of cafes and restaurants, and a friendly vibe, Victoria is a great place to start exploring Vancouver Island.
- Admire the Fairmont Empress (or have a high tea) The Fairmont Empress opened her doors at the start of the 20th century and is a true city icon. If you like a high-tea (and even if you don’t;-), be sure to have a ‘Tea at the Empress‘ which has been a tremendously popular Victoria activity since 1908!
- Explore Victoria Old Town. The historic center of Victoria. Victoria has a lovely historic center that can easily be navigated on foot. Pick up a map at the Visitor Center and spend the day wandering from one beautiful old building to the next.
- Stroll around Fisherman’s Wharf. A popular hotspot in Victoria is quirky Fisherman’s Wharf, a floating village with colorful houses and cute little shops.
Zillow has 5 homes for sale in 98250 matching Vancouver Island. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
- September 15, 2020
Zillow has 751 homes for sale in Vancouver BC. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Feel-Good results for vancouver island