Slipping from the comfortably mild to the super, natural wild sides of Vancouver Island is one of the pleasures for visitors to the Central Island region. Action-packed weekend getaways and restorative weeks can fly by without a dull moment here on the central eastern coastline.
- Browse by Category. Cultural & Theme Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Art Tours. Ghost & Vampire Tours. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Hot Springs & Geysers.
- Popular Cities in Vancouver Island. Errington. Nanoose Bay. Colwood. Tahsis. Saanich. Chemainus. Cowichan Bay. Coombs. Lake Cowichan. Port McNeill. Ladysmith. Comox. Explore Vancouver Island.
- Top Attractions in Vancouver Island. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Royal BC Museum. 7,014 reviews. Sights & Landmarks 2. Kinsol Trestle. 183 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in Vancouver Island. Outdoor Activities (638)Tours (568)Boat Tours & Water Sports (378)Nature & Parks (346)Shopping (331)Sights & Landmarks (152)Food & Drink (128)Museums (124)Spas & Wellness (112)Fun & Games (93)Transportation (57)Nightlife (51)Classes & Workshops (30)Concerts & Shows (24)Traveler Resources (22)Zoos & Aquariums (7)Casinos & Gambling (4)Events (3)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
About Tourism Vancouver Island. Tourism Vancouver Island is a not for profit association representing the tourism stakeholders within the Vancouver Island region, coordinating over $1.5 million in advertising and promotional campaigns targeted at driving tourism business to the Vancouver Island Region.
- Vancouver Island Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Tourism Vancouver Island - Quiet Forestsvimeo.com
- Vancouver Island Travel Guide - Tofino, Victoria & Sooke!youtube.com
- Don't Miss Out On Visiting Vancouver Island (2020)youtube.com
Super, Natural British Columbia®, Hello BC®, Visitor Centre and all associated logos/trade-marks are trade-marks or Official Marks of Destination BC Corp. Tourism Vancouver Island and all associated trademarks and logos are trademarks and official marks of the Region.
Nestled along Canada’s West Coast, the Vancouver Island region is a paradise of tranquil islands, pristine coastlines, and emerald forests, where the ever-present Pacific Ocean shapes the scenery and softens the climate.
- 203-335 Wesley Street, Nanaimo, V9R 2T5, BC
- (250) 754-3500
About Vancouver Island Refer to Vancouver Island as Victoria Island and risk a chorus of eye-rolls from the otherwise-friendly locals. Yes, Victoria is the main city on the island, but there are many distinct flavors to its logging and fishing settlements.
A Guide for Vancouver Island Visitors With vibrant emerald rainforests, formidable mountain ranges, and an ocean coastline that ranges from sandy beach to rugged walls of stone, Vancouver Island’s natural riches and resources have been attracting visitors from the time the Europeans first arrived to trade with Indigenous peoples. A more modern cultural environment has...
People also ask
What is Tourism Vancouver?
What to do in Vancouver Island Canada?
What to do on Victoria Island?
What are the best things to do in Vancouver?
The island awaits you to tour the natural beauty of Vancouver Island with some spectacular scenery that must be seen to be believed! All cities and towns are listed from Greater Victoria, South Island, Pacific Rim and Central Island to Port Hardy in the North.
Ranked ninth in Travel + Leisure magazine’s 2014 World’s Best Awards: Top Islands, Vancouver Island boasts magnificent rainforests, beaches, mountains, lakes and pristine rivers. Find a wealth of travel and tourism information on Vancouver Island; Accommodation, Attractions, Real Estate, and Outdoor Recreation.
Vancouver hotels, restaurants, things to do, events - Tourism Vancouver is the official source of tourist information for Vancouver BC Canada