An incredible destination surrounded by the Pacific Ocean on all sides, Vancouver Island is the ocean. The ocean inspires our everyday. Regardless of why you choose to visit Vancouver Island, you pass through the ocean to get here. On the ferry, you travel across the water.
- Things to Do
Things to do - Tourism Vancouver Island
- Where to Stay
Where to Stay - Tourism Vancouver Island
Regions - Tourism Vancouver Island. Super, Natural British...
- Things to Do
About Vancouver Island Refer to Vancouver Island as Victoria Island and risk a chorus of eye-rolls from the otherwise-friendly locals. Yes, Victoria is the main city on the island, but there are many distinct flavors to its logging and fishing settlements.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Vancouver Island, Canada on Tripadvisor: See 580,663 traveler reviews and photos of Vancouver Island tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. We have reviews of the best places to see in Vancouver Island. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Insiders Guide to Vancouver Island - Full Length Feature in HDyoutube.com
- Discover Ucluelet - Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canadayoutube.com
- Travel to Vancouver Island by Ferry // British Columbia Canada // WEWANNAGO VLOG 1youtube.com
- The Official Sooke, British Columbia, Tourism Videoyoutube.com
Daniela Caputo's Destinations: Roadtrip through Vancouver Island, British Columbia Part 1 - City of Vancouver & Nanaimo
After our positive travel experience in Alberta, Canada in August, my husband and I decided to visit the beautiful province of British Columbia, particularly, Vancouver Island, this past September.
2 weeks ago
- Seabourn 2021 Season In Alaska & British Columbia To Offer Highly Immersive Luxury Travel Experiences In "The Great Land"Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, has planned an exciting program of exhilarating adventures and immersive experiences in Alaska and British Columbia this summer. Seabourn Odyssey is scheduled to sail on a series of newly-revised,Nasdaq7 days ago
- Seabourn Unveils Alaska & British Columbia Itinerariesrustourismnews.com7 days ago
- British Columbia looks to create its own pandemic bubbleThe Globe and Mail4 days ago
- Saturday lottery produces Vancouver Island multi-millionaireNanaimo News Bulletin1 week ago
Vancouver Island is fortunate to be home to an abundance of local growers and creators, mixing together indulgent ways to savour the best the region has to offer.
Vancouver Island Chosen as one of the Top Islands in the World by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine’s 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards Nanaimo, B.C. – Vancouver Island has been ranked #2 in the Top 5 Islands in North America and Victoria has been ranked #8 in the Top 10 Small Cities in the World by global […] Posted October 6, 2020
Prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Explore Victoria, Tofino, Parksville, Campbell River or Port Hardy, or go hiking, camping, kayaking, golfing, salmon fishing, whale watching or wildlife viewing.
The BC Tourism Resiliency Network is a long-term resiliency program providing BC tourism businesses with meaningful, one-on-one support to navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, adapt and work towards eventual recovery. Working together across the province, the BC Regional Tourism Secretariat is leading the BC Tourism Resiliency Network.
The vast majority of British Columbia’s most popular tourist destinations are found in or around the city of Vancouver, which is located on a peninsula in the province’s southwestern corner, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. From there, the cities of Victoria and Whistler are relatively easy to visit and leave within the same day.
Feel-Good results for vancouver island tourism british columbia