An incredible destination surrounded by the Pacific Ocean on all sides, Vancouver Island is the ocean. The ocean inspires our everyday. Regardless of why you choose to visit Vancouver Island, you pass through the ocean to get here. On the ferry, you travel across the water.
- Things to Do
Things to do - Tourism Vancouver Island
- Where to Stay
Where to Stay - Tourism Vancouver Island
Regions - Tourism Vancouver Island. Super, Natural British...
- Things to Do
Vancouver Island listings of airlines, BC Ferries, cruises, hostels, bed and breakfasts and hotels to help you plan your vacation. Use our Vancouver Island maps and travel guide to tour the cities and towns by way of the oceanic scenic routes on the island. Budget tour guide with tips to save you money on accommodations, places to visit and ...
- Vancouver Island Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Vancouver Island Travel Guide - Tofino, Victoria & Sooke!youtube.com
- Insiders Guide to Vancouver Island 2018 - Full Length Feature in HDyoutube.com
- Tourism Vancouver Islandyoutube.com
Free guide to the best road-trips on Vancouver Island Sign up below for your free road trip PDF From miles of beaches to its mountain-fed lakes and old-growth forests, Vancouver Island boosts a unique concentration of natural and cultural elements that, when combined, create the ultimate ‘road-trip’ formula to help get you back into your ...
- Browse by Category. Cultural & Theme Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Art Tours. Ghost & Vampire Tours. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Hot Springs & Geysers.
- Popular Cities in Vancouver Island. Errington. Nanoose Bay. Colwood. Tahsis. Saanich. Chemainus. Cowichan Bay. Coombs. Lake Cowichan. Port McNeill. Ladysmith. Comox. Explore Vancouver Island.
- Top Attractions in Vancouver Island. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Royal BC Museum. 7,024 reviews. Sights & Landmarks 2. Kinsol Trestle. 186 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in Vancouver Island. Outdoor Activities (641)Tours (572)Boat Tours & Water Sports (379)Nature & Parks (347)Shopping (331)Sights & Landmarks (156)Food & Drink (129)Museums (124)Spas & Wellness (114)Fun & Games (94)Transportation (58)Nightlife (51)Classes & Workshops (30)Concerts & Shows (24)Traveler Resources (22)Zoos & Aquariums (7)Casinos & Gambling (4)Events (3)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
People also ask
What is Vancouver Island tourism?
What are the best things to do in Vancouver?
Why to visit Vancouver Island?
What are some attractions in Vancouver BC?
Guide to the best hotels and things to do in Victoria & Vancouver Island. Maps, travel tips and more.
About Tourism Vancouver Island. Tourism Vancouver Island is a not for profit association representing the tourism stakeholders within the Vancouver Island region, coordinating over $1.5 million in advertising and promotional campaigns targeted at driving tourism business to the Vancouver Island Region.
Nestled along Canada’s West Coast, the Vancouver Island region is a paradise of tranquil islands, pristine coastlines, and emerald forests, where the ever-present Pacific Ocean shapes the scenery and softens the climate. Lush old-growth rainforests where the trees form a cool canopy over hiking trails, sparkling wave-swept beaches that stretch for miles, majestic mountains with glittering ...
- 203-335 Wesley Street, Nanaimo, V9R 2T5, BC
- (250) 754-3500
Ranked ninth in Travel + Leisure magazine’s 2014 World’s Best Awards: Top Islands, Vancouver Island boasts magnificent rainforests, beaches, mountains, lakes and pristine rivers. Find a wealth of travel and tourism information on Vancouver Island; Accommodation, Attractions, Real Estate, and Outdoor Recreation.
Victoria Vacation Guide; Email Newsletter Sign Up ... Now is the time to stay close to home and visit your local tourism businesses. ... Golf Vancouver Island. Oct 1 ...