- About Tourism Vancouver Island Tourism Vancouver Island is a not for profit association representing the tourism stakeholders within the Vancouver Island region, coordinating over $1.5 million in advertising and promotional campaigns targeted at driving tourism business to the Vancouver Island Region.
People also ask
What is Vancouver Island tourism?
What are some attractions in Vancouver BC?
How far is Vancouver Island?
What is the ecosystem of Vancouver Island?
Pacific Rim, Tofino. An incredible destination surrounded by the Pacific Ocean on all sides, Vancouver Island is the ocean. The ocean inspires our everyday. Regardless of why you choose to visit Vancouver Island, you pass through the ocean to get here. On the ferry, you travel across the water.
- Things to Do
Vancouver Island’s multicultural makeup has resulted in a...
- Where to Stay
Travel to Vancouver Island for a close to home getaway this...
Regions - Tourism Vancouver Island. Super, Natural British...
- Things to Do
- Vancouver Island Travel & Tourism Information, GoBC.cayoutube.com
- Vancouver Island Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Tourism Vancouver Islandyoutube.com
- Ucluelet Travel & Tourism Information, GoBC.cayoutube.com
Nestled along Canada’s West Coast, the Vancouver Island region is a paradise of tranquil islands, pristine coastlines, and emerald forests, where the ever-present Pacific Ocean shapes the scenery and softens the climate. Lush old-growth rainforests where the trees form a cool canopy over hiking trails, sparkling wave-swept beaches that stretch for miles, majestic mountains with glittering glaciers and snow-capped peaks, crystal-clear rivers teeming with fish, sun-dappled lakes surrounded ...
- 203-335 Wesley Street, Nanaimo, V9R 2T5, BC
- (250) 754-3500
Vancouver Islands rugged wilderness, fresh lakes and rivers offering excellent opportunities for gaming and fishing enthusiasts. Kayaking is a very popular sport as the island has many bays and inlets with calm waters. Here is The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Kayaking Vancouver Island offers a host of exceptional recreation opportunities. While some of the island’s most spectacular recreation features are located in parks, many more recreation resources are found in the rugged backcountry.
- Browse by Category. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Forests. Day Trips. Private Day Trips. Hot Springs & Geysers. Day Cruises. Sailing. Whale Watching. Beaches. Dining Experiences.
- Popular Cities in Vancouver Island. Victoria. Nanaimo. Tofino. Campbell River. Sooke. Ucluelet. Parksville. Port Alberni. Central Saanich. Sidney. Courtenay. Duncan. Explore Vancouver Island.
- Top Attractions in Vancouver Island. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. Royal BC Museum. 7,027 reviews. Sights & Landmarks 2. Kinsol Trestle. 186 reviews. Nature & Parks.
- Types of Things to Do in Vancouver Island. Outdoor Activities (642)Tours (573)Boat Tours & Water Sports (379)Nature & Parks (347)Shopping (331)Sights & Landmarks (158)Food & Drink (130)Museums (124)Spas & Wellness (115)Fun & Games (94)Transportation (57)Nightlife (51)Classes & Workshops (30)Concerts & Shows (24)Traveler Resources (22)Zoos & Aquariums (7)Casinos & Gambling (4)Events (3)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
Your ideal day on Vancouver Island would definitely include (choose 3): * Whale and marine life watching Visiting a craft brewery or two Going to a museum Fishing Getting a massage Relaxing on a beach Hiking in a rainforest
With one of the mildest climates in Canada, Vancouver Island is a year-round destination that’s as ideal for quick trips as it is long-term stays. This year, do winter differently. Slip off the snow boots and slip on a rain jacket. Wander through old-growth forests and watch as stormy seas roll over the coastline.
Ranked ninth in Travel + Leisure magazine’s 2014 World’s Best Awards: Top Islands, Vancouver Island boasts magnificent rainforests, beaches, mountains, lakes and pristine rivers. Find a wealth of travel and tourism information on Vancouver Island; Accommodation, Attractions, Real Estate, and Outdoor Recreation.