Stanley Park is a 405-hectare (1,001-acre) public park that borders the downtown of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada, and is mostly surrounded by waters of Burrard Inlet and English Bay. The park has a long history and was one of the first areas to be explored in the city.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Park
Sep 26, 2020 · Welcome to Stanley Park, Vancouver's first, largest, and most beloved urban park! Stanley Park is a magnificent green oasis in the midst of the urban landscape of Vancouver. Explore the 400-hectare natural West Coast rainforest and enjoy scenic views of water, mountains, sky, and majestic trees along Stanley Park's famous Seawall.
- What to See
Stanley Park is located in downtown Vancouver. Check out...
- What to Do
COVID-19 update: vehicle access. September 26, 2020: Two...
Vancouver has the world's longest uninterrupted waterfront...
- What to See
Stanley Park Access Stanley Park is a beautiful park with many ammenities for all to enjoy! The beautiful scenery & also the Horse drawn Carriages are so nice to see! The City of Vancouver had temporarily taken away a vehicle lane & all parking throughout the park & gave bicycles access to the
- Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, V6G 1Z4, British Columbia
- Stanley Park Tour Vancouver BC Canada (2019) | Vancouver BC Travel Guideyoutube.com
- Vancouver - Stanley Parkyoutube.com
- Visiting Stanley Park | Vancouver Travelyoutube.com
- Walking Around Stanley Park - Vancouver B.C. (Binaural Sounds)youtube.com
Stanley Park is a 405-hectare (1,001-acre) public park that borders the downtown of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada, and is mostly surrounded by waters of Burrard Inlet and English Bay. The park has a long history and was one of the first areas to be explored in the city.
- 404.9 hectares (4.049 km²; 1,001 acres; 1.563 sq mi)
- approx. 8 million annually
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Located on the northwestern edge of downtown Vancouver, Stanley Park is one of the city's main tourist destinations. Find out why here.
- Walk, Bike, and Rollerblade on the Stanley Park Seawall. Address. Stanley Park Dr, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Phone +1 604-873-7000. Web Visit website.
- Smell the Flowers in the Stanley Park Gardens. Address. 610 Pipeline Rd, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada. Phone +1 604-873-7000. Web Visit website.
- Hike Along the Park's Many Walking Trails. The Seawall isn't Stanley Park's only walking trail; in fact, there are over 27 kilometers (16.7 miles) of forest trails winding through the park's dense foliage, offering hikers and walkers a quiet, more secluded getaway.
- Stanley Park Totem Poles. Address. Brockton Point, North Vancouver, BC V7H, Canada. While Stanley Park is home to a wide variety of monuments, none are as popular as the British Columbia First Nations totem poles that are on display at Brockton Point.
People also ask
Where is Stanley Park in Vancouver?
What is Stanley Park?
What is there to do in Vancouver Canada?
Is Stanley Park the top Park in the world?
Stanley Park is located in downtown Vancouver. Check out this digital map to plan your visit or route.
Stanley Park Restaurants - Vancouver, British Columbia: See 2,301 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 2,301 restaurants in Vancouver Stanley Park and search by cuisine, price, and more.
A detailed picture of Stanley Park that includes landmarks, monuments, walking/cycling and wheelchair trails, washrooms, shuttle bus stops, concessions, businesses, cultural attractions, and more. Pick up the free map and guide at the Information Booth in the park, and at Park Board facilities such as community centres, and City golf courses.
Feel-Good results for vancouver stanley park