What are cameos has Stan Lee had?
- Stan Lee's first live-action cameo was as a jury member in the TV movie "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk" (1989). It's a trial that David Banner (the Hulk's name on the TV series) imagines. His first cinematic Marvel cameo was as a hot dog vendor in "X-Men" (2000). He's surprised when Sen. Robert Kelly emerges from the water.
Stan Lee makes a posthumous cameo in Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) on a magazine that Venom straightens up. This also appears in the first trailer. Other films. In the TV-movie The Trial of the Incredible Hulk (1989), Lee's first appearance in a Marvel movie or TV project is as a jury foreman in the trial of Dr. David Banner.
- Colin Mccormick
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 With the interconnected nature of the MCU, the fact that Lee appears in every one of these movies as they expand across the galaxy was just a plot hole everyone was happy to ignore.
- Iron Man. This is the cameo that started it all. 2008's Iron Man kicked off the MCU in big way and started the trend of Lee becoming one of the highlights of each of these films.
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron. Age of Ultron might not be everyone's favorite MCU film, but there are some great moments to be found. One of the best sequences finds the heroes out of costume and having a party at Tony's building.
- Captain America: Civil War. Lee's cameo in Civil War comes so late in the movie that you might almost think they'd have forgotten it. But as the movie is wrapping up, Tony and Rhodes have a heart-to-heart talk about the sacrifices they've needed to make.
Dec 02, 2017 · Here’s a list of the best Stan Lee cameos in Marvel movies from oldest to newest…. 1. The Trial of the Incredible Hulk (1989) A prominent appearance way back in 1989 as Stan, er, stands as a member of the jury presiding over the trial of the Incredible Hulk. Bixby-Brandon Productions. 2.
Aug 07, 2021 · Fantastic Four creators Stan Lee and Jack Kirby were turned away from Reed and Sue’s marriage in the comics, and Lee then recreated the moment on film. Before becoming a staple of the MCU, one of the Stan lee The first movie cameos of s were straight out of his own comics. In 1965, Lee and legendary artist Jack Kirby portrayed the wedding of Reed Richards and Susan Storm, putting the Fantastic Four through a gauntlet of villains and obstacles just hours before the big event.
- Hulk. Stan Lee's cameo in 2003's Hulk may be one of the things its makers can claim tops other Hulk adventures. Lee's security guard was seen speaking to another guard (played by Lou Ferrigno) about the need to beef up security in the building.
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Stan Lee's rejected entry to Reed Richards' and Susan Storm's wedding wasn't just a funny moment in the 2007 sequel to Fantastic Four, it was a callback to Marvel comics.
- Spider-Man 3. Stan Lee's contribution in 2007's Spider-Man 3 isn't his funniest but is relevant to the film's plot. Lee spoke to Peter Parker as they read a news ticker detailing Spider-Man's saving of a police officer.
- Iron Man. 2008's Iron Man was a turning point for the Marvel film universe, even if it didn't seem as impactful then as it feels now. Lee, of course, showed up for Robert Downey Jr.
People also ask
What are cameos has Stan Lee had?
Did Stan Lee sell Marvel?
What movies has Stan Lee been in?
Did Stan Lee have cameo role in X-Men?
Jul 09, 2021 · Stan Lee’s cameo in Endgame — featuring a digitally de-aged Lee — and his previous one in Captain Marvel (2019) were his final appearances committed to film prior to the former Marvel Comics ...