What are cameos has Stan Lee had?
- Lee has a posthumous cameo in Disney XD's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest, the fifth season of Avengers Assemble in the episode "T'Chanda" (2019) as an army general. Lee has a posthumous cameo in the Marvel Future Avengers anime series episode "Green Goblin Vs. The Hulk" as a hot dog vendor.
The following is a list of cameo appearances by Stan Lee (December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018) in Marvel Comics films, television shows and video games. A prolific comic book writer, editor, publisher, and producer, Lee has also had numerous cameos in non-Marvel films and other media.
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) The Amazing Spider-Man definitely had its problems, but even its biggest detractors have to concede that one of the highlights of the movie was Stan Lee’s inspired cameo.
- Mallrats (1995) Stan has frequently ventured outside of his Marvel comfort zone to appear on the big screen. Clearly enjoying some of the clout he gained from his breakout indie hit Clerks, comic book fan Kevin Smith managed to wrangle his hero for a brief cameo in his follow-up comedy Mallrats.
- Iron Man (2008) / Iron Man 2 (2010) For his first outing as part of the new Marvel Cinematic Universe, Stan was game to pretend to be another octogenarian millionaire – Hugh Hefner.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series (1994 – 1998) Fox’s Spider-Man cartoon series from the 90s ended with Spidey hopping through dimensions in an effort to defeat Spider-Carnage.
Jan 23, 2019 · A college of Stan Lee’s greatest cameos. Stan Lee, a comic book writer, editor, and publisher, passed away on November 12th, 2018. At the age of 95, Lee left behind a legacy of the creation of numerous comic book characters. Lee was best known as the primary writer of Marvel Comics for two decades. Lee was the father of Marvel, having come up ...
People also ask
What are cameos has Stan Lee had?
What was Stan Lee's first Marvel movie cameo?
Who was Stan Lee's first superhero?
Does Stan Lee have Avengers?
- Hulk. Stan Lee's cameo in 2003's Hulk may be one of the things its makers can claim tops other Hulk adventures. Lee's security guard was seen speaking to another guard (played by Lou Ferrigno) about the need to beef up security in the building.
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Stan Lee's rejected entry to Reed Richards' and Susan Storm's wedding wasn't just a funny moment in the 2007 sequel to Fantastic Four, it was a callback to Marvel comics.
- Spider-Man 3. Stan Lee's contribution in 2007's Spider-Man 3 isn't his funniest but is relevant to the film's plot. Lee spoke to Peter Parker as they read a news ticker detailing Spider-Man's saving of a police officer.
- Iron Man. 2008's Iron Man was a turning point for the Marvel film universe, even if it didn't seem as impactful then as it feels now. Lee, of course, showed up for Robert Downey Jr.
Jun 13, 2021 · Stan Lee & 9 Other Celebrities With Anime Cameos. From the gratuitous to the glorious, the sky's the limit when it comes to celebrity cameos in anime! There are not many forms of entertainment that feel more limitless than anime. The medium often tackles highly hyperbolized characters who engage in unbelievable displays of power, but there are ...
- Daniel Kurland
Hollywood has lost another legend. On November 12, 2018, Stan Lee has died at age 95. Known for co-creating Spider-Man, the Hulk, Doctor Strange, the Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Black Panther, the X-Men, and being the former Editor-In-Chief, Publisher, and Chairman of Marvel Comics, Stan Lee has brought to life countless stories revolving around Superheroes and continuously challenging ...