Florida approved the release of 750 million mosquitoes genetically engineered to reduce the numbers of Aedes aegypti, a mosquito species that carries Zika, dengue, chikungunya ...
NY Daily News via AOL
3 months ago
- Genetically modified mosquitoes could be released in Florida and Texas beginning this summer – silver bullet or jumping the gun?The Conversation via Yahoo News6 months ago
- Plan to release genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida gets go-aheadThe Guardian via Yahoo News5 months ago
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Approved For Insect Population Control In The U.S.HuffPost via Yahoo News5 months ago
- U.S. regulators allow genetically modified cotton as human food sourceReuters via Yahoo News1 year ago
- The Florida Keys are one step closer to getting genetically modified mosquitoesMiami Herald via Yahoo News5 months ago