Check pf balance enquiry toll free number miss call. EPF account is granted to employees where 12% of the monthly salary deducted, the amount is further divided to cater for the housing and medical covers for the employee and the immediate family members.
3. Missed Call. EPF members can also check their balance by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number.However, the employee’s Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar, and bank account number must be linked with their UAN in order to avail this service.
People also ask
What is EPF balance enquiry Missed Call?
What is the PF balance check number?
How can I check the balance of my EPF account?
How to check PPF balance through Missed Call?
Apr 22, 2021 · A. For SBI Balance Check, account holders can give a call to the SBI balance enquiry toll free number 09223766666. Account holders can also call SBI customer care number 1800112211 and 18004253800 for instant balance enquiry.
Check PPF balance through missed call or SMS: Give a missed call to 9223766666 or send an SMS 'BAL' to the same number to get the balance. Why is it important to check your PPF account balance It is important to keep track of the balance in your PPF account in order to find out how much interest your investment will earn each year.
- Corporation Bank Internet Banking. To make banking transactions easier for its account holders, Corporation Bank provides a net banking facility to all the account holders.
- Corporation Bank Mobile Banking. Corporation Bank provides 2 mobile apps for all the account holders to access banking facilities on-the-go. Account-holders can avail banking services like Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry, mini statement, passbook, fund transfers and much more using the mobile banking apps.
- Passbook. Corporation Bank account holders are provided with a passbook while opening an account with the bank. Account-holders can update their Corporation Bank passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch and check Corporation Bank account balance and all the debit and credit transactions as well.
- Corporation Bank ATM. Account-holders holding a bank account with Corporation Bank can go to the nearest Corporation Bank ATM or any other bank’s ATM to check do Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry instantly.
Sep 27, 2020 · All Vi USSD Codes List 2020: Like the other telcos, Vi also lets users check various things via USSD codes. With these codes, subscribers can perform actions such as balance check, validity check ...
- PNB Net Banking. Punjab National Bank offers net banking to its customers. Customers can register for net banking when they open an account with the bank.
- PNB Mobile Banking. Presently, Punjab National Bank comes with few active apps that customers can use to carry out their online transactions and also check their PNB account balance on-the-go.
- Punjab National SMS Banking. For PNB Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check account balance. To check PNB account balance, SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
- PNB Passbook. Punjab National Bank provides a passbook to every account holder opening a bank account with them. Account-holders can update their passbook by visiting the bank to check all the transactions and PNB account balance.
Jan 01, 2021 · Steps to Check Idea Balance: To check the balance of your Idea Mobile, dial *131*3# and you will get an automated voice message with your Idea balance. Alternatively, open dialer on your mobile and type *212# or *130# or *123#. All 3 of these work at any time, remember, this is for main balance only.
May 05, 2020 · For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10# When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network. When your balance is over and you...