Mar 10, 2023 · 23 creative project ideas. If you're looking for a creative project to try, consider one of these 23 ideas: 1. Write a blog post. A blog post is a web article you can write on any topic that interests you. You can set up your own blog or contribute to an existing blog through many free and easy-to-use online platforms.
“Dream Big Project is making real connections and building bonds with people within the communities they’re helping, and in my eyes that’s what makes their work unique” Yesenia T. Flores - Dream Big Project scholarship recipient, UCLA '24 $23,000 Total Scholarship Awards 11,292 Total Youth Outreach 1,705 Total Backpacks Donated $8,115
People also ask
What is dream big project?
What are some creative project ideas?
What are some great passion project ideas?
How many dreams do you have for the future?
- Start Writing Short Stories or Fan Fiction. You don't have to be a published author to get enjoyment out of creative writing. Writing short stories about characters you love, such as fan fiction, is a great way to get your creative juices going.
- Become a Reviewer for Something You Love. Do you love visiting local restaurants? Getting your dogs cute toys and custom treats? Or do you have children with whom you want to experience more of your city?
- Learn Calligraphy and Make Every Future Card and Present Personal. This is a small creative writing passion project, but a project nonetheless. Calligraphy is a gorgeous written art form and a great side project for those who love writing and gift-giving.
- Engage in Letter-Writing Campaigns. If you love writing but wish you could do something more meaningful with it, consider engaging in letter-writing campaigns.
- To Work Online (one of my life dreams I’m already doing!) Technically, this is one of my life dreams that I’m already doing! And I have no intention of stopping any time soon.
- To Make a Business from Blogging (My Current Dream in Life) This is my primary focus at the moment. I aim to make a living through writing, blogging and running websites.
- To Be Financially Free. This, ultimately, is what I’m working for overall. I hate money and I love it. I hate how intoxicating it is. I hate how it often dictates your access to opportunities and what you can do in life.
- To Be in Control of My Time (my dream of life lived well) My dream is to walk through life acting like time is my primary currency. You can get more money.
What is Your Dream? When Martin Luther King, Jr. declared that he had a dream for a more peaceful and united society, he envisioned that one day little children of all backgrounds would be able to walk down the street hand in hand. He hoped that one day America would overcome its longstanding racial barriers, and we have certainly come a long way.