- Elite Singles. Elite Singles is a time-tested online dating site for single men and women who have established successful careers and now want to establish an even more successful relationship.
- Silver Singles. Whether you want a deep relationship or a just a fun first date, Silver Singles is a go-to online dating site for singles aged 50 and up because its uncomplicated design makes meeting that special person feel more convenient, comfortable, and safe.
- eharmony. Senior singles who are very serious about finding a serious relationship should go with eharmony as their dating platform of choice. Not only are 20% of its users 50+, but the dating site also focuses heavily on compatibility when pairing people up.
- Match. With an intuitive layout, unbeatable matching system, and the largest “over 50” user base of any other dating site, Match.com is a great choice for senior singles searching for The One.
Aug 21, 2020 · As one of the most popular mature dating sites of all time, Match.com is our go-to choice for singles over 50. The over-50 demographic is the fastest growing age group on Match.com.— and the dating site also has millions of mature singles in their 30s and 40s.
Nov 12, 2020 · 50Plus Club is a strictly over-50s dating site where you can meet singles and find a partner for dating, friendship, and companionship — or simply join in on discussions. It’s the leading over-50 online dating site, and has an active community for baby boomers, senior singles, and singles over 50.
- Match. One of the longest-running dating sites out there, Match.com is virtually synonymous with online dating and has the extensive, world-wide database to prove it.
- SilverSingles. Unlike Match where you’ll find members of all ages, Silver Singles is designed specifically for people 50 and over. While it's not as old as Match, Silver Singles is one of the oldest dating sites for seniors.
- OurTime. OurTime is owned by the same parent company that runs Match.com, which means the site is well designed with a friendly, intuitive user interface.
- Lumen. Lumen came on the scene in 2018, and it’s exclusively for senior online daters. And while it’s the best dating app for the over 50s crowd, it’s just a dating app.
People also ask
What are the best dating sites for over 50?
What is the difference between dating and dating?
Does online dating work?
Is silver singles a good dating site?
May 29, 2019 · Here's a list of senior dating sites that are popular, fun and safe and 50+ only! OurTime.com is the largest senior only dating site in the United States. In only minutes you can create a profile and start browsing and chatting with prospective partners. It's easy to use and very safe.
- OurTime. Dating apps aren’t just for millenials; 20 percent of internet users between the ages of 55 to 64 have used a dating app or service, according to a poll from technology and research company Morning Consult.
- Bumble. Bumble set itself apart from all the other dating services crowding the app store by requiring women to make the first move once a match is made.
- Plenty of Fish. Another one of the original dating websites-turned-apps with an eye towards finding a relationship, POF had 90 million users in its heydey.
- Hinge. After filling in the app’s questionnaire and prompts (think standard icebreakers like: “my biggest pet peeve is…” and “my go-to karaoke song is…”), Hinge will start matching you with users who share common interests.
- Rebecca Fleenor
- Bumble. Bumble is basically Tinder for women... and on a timer. Bumble is a free dating app that requires women to message first. If the guy doesn't message back within 24 hours, he loses the potential dates.
- Tinder. Whether you're looking for a casual hookup, potential date, friendship or an LTR (long term relationship), Tinder has you covered. It's basically the first stop for those entering the dating world.
- OkCupid. OkCupid, how you confuse me. I have friends who've met their ideal match and even spouses through OkCupid. My last serious relationship came from the OkCupid dating service.
- Hinge. Hinge finally won me over, becoming my favorite dating app last year. Originally the app focused on common connections and mutual friends that you and a potential partner shared on Facebook, which was a gimmick I was never sold on.
SilverSingles is a dating site that’s been created for people over 50 and we’re going to give you the rundown of the best online dating sites for you. Why Try Online Dating Sites? Online dating has become a phenomenon in the past decade. Previously, online dating sites were thought of as a last resort.
- Avoid internalizing rejections. Whether you've been single for some time or have just gotten back on the dating scene after a long relationship, nobody likes feeling rejected.
- Expand your usual age limits. Even if you've only dated people around your age in the past, why limit yourself now? While dating someone 10 or 20 years older or younger than you may have been a big deal in your 20s and 30s, you'll likely realize that there isn't that much of a difference between a mature 38-year-old and a 58-year-old, or even between a 50- and 70-something.
- Ease into talking about sensitive subjects. "Many fifty-somethings have built business and careers, are putting children through college and have even faced some health issues.
- Don't be afraid to make your needs known. Just because you're not 22 anymore doesn't mean you have to accept any kind of relationship that's offered to you.