- Nestled in the heart Kingston in eastern Ontario, where Lake Ontario flows into the St. Lawrence River, Queen’s is conveniently located about 200 km from Canada's capital city of Ottawa, about 250 km from the centre of our provincial capital of Toronto, and about 300 km from Montréal, Québec.
People also ask
Where is Queen's University Kingston located?
What is the history of Queen's University Ottawa?
What are the faculties and schools at Queen's University?
Why Queen's University of Canada?
Queen's University at Kingston, commonly known as Queen's University or simply Queen's, is a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Queen's holds more than 1,400 hectares (3,500 acres) of land throughout Ontario and owns Herstmonceux Castle in East Sussex, England. Queen's is organized into eight faculties and schools.
- Queen's College at Kingston, (1841–1912)
- Queen's University
- Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times
Queen's is located in the city of Kingston, Ontario, Canada, half-way between Montreal and Toronto, two of Canada's largest cities. Kingston is situated on the shores of Lake Ontario, near the entrance to the St. Lawrence River and Thousand Islands, and the Rideau Canal.
- Email: email@example.comPhone: 613-533-2794
Applying as an International Student. Learn how Queen's is planning for our safe return to campus. We are welcoming back thousands graduating students from June 20-24 for the first in-person convocation ceremonies since 2019. Find out more, including the ceremony schedule. Queen's Gazette.
Kingston Waterfront: Tickets & Tours Fort Henry National Historic Site: Tickets & Tours Kingston City Hall: Tickets & Tours Leon's Centre: Tickets & Tours Confederation Park: Tickets & Tours Murney Tower National Historic Site: Tickets & Tours St. George's Cathedral: Tickets & Tours PumpHouse Museum: Tickets & Tours Agnes Etherington Art Centre: Tickets & Tours ...
- 99 University Ave, Kingston, K7L 3N5