Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 4 search results
  1. en.wikipedia.org › wiki › EMI_(film)EMI (film) - Wikipedia

    EMI (Extension: Easy Monthly Installment - Liya Hai Toh Chukana Padega!) is a 2008 Bollywood social comedy film directed by Saurabh Kabra and starred Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Rampal, Urmila Matondkar and Malaika Arora

  2. From 1962, it licensed Columbia (UK) titles for release in Japan. After an injection of capital by Capitol EMI, EMI acquired 50% of the company in October 1973, and the name was changed to Toshiba EMI Limited. On October 3, 1994, the equity ratio of the company was changed, in which EMI obtained 55% with Toshiba owning the remaining 45%.

  3. ja.wikipedia.org › wiki › EMIEMI - Wikipedia

    emi(イーエムアイ)は、1931年から2012年まで存在したイギリスのレコード会社である。 かつては ユニバーサル・ミュージック 、 ソニー・ミュージックエンタテインメント 、 ワーナー・ミュージック と共に4大レコード会社のひとつであった。

  4. it.wikipedia.org › wiki › EMIEMI - Wikipedia

    La EMI è presente in Italia dal 1931 con il nome VCM, (sigla di Voce del Padrone - Columbia - Marconiphone) che dal 1967 ha assunto la denominazione di EMI Italiana. La società è stata acquisita dal fondo di investimento privato Terra Firma il 22 marzo 2007 di cui è proprietario il britannico Guy Hands.

  1. Searches related to EMI wikipedia

    frank EMI wikipedia