- Hanoi is famous not only for its magnificent views that nature has carved, but also for its complex culture, ancient temples, and traditional festivals.
People also ask
What are some interesting facts about Hanoi Vietnam?
Where are the best places to visit in Hanoi Vietnam?
Which is better Ho Chi Minh city or Hanoi?
When did Hanoi become the capital of North Vietnam?
“Hoàn toàn tuyệt vời!”, which translates to “Absolutely amazing”. Why? Because 1. Hanoi is still Vietnamese. There's far more authenticity and real Vietnamese culture in Hanoi over Saigon, in Saigon you really can't walk down an urban street without running into a McDonalds, a Starbucks, a Burger King, etc.
Hanoi Opera House Having a diverse cuisine. Not only does Hanoi has a lot of beautiful landscapes but it is also famous for its uniquely diverse cuisine. In your Vietnam tours, you can enjoy a plenty of worldwide famous dishes in Hanoi with low cost such as Pho, kebab rice noodles, Trang Tien ice cream and so on. Especially, the Telegraph of UK has ranked Hanoi in the first place on the list of the cities having the most impressive culinary cultures in the world.
Hanoi ( UK: / ( ˌ) hæ -, həˈnɔɪ / ha-, hə-NOY or US: / hɑː -/ hah-NOY; Vietnamese: Hà Nội [hàː nôjˀ] ( listen)) is the capital city of Vietnam in the north of Vietnam. It covers an area of 3,358.6 km 2 (1,296.8 sq mi). The second largest city in Vietnam, it consists of 12 urban districts, 1 district-leveled town and 17 rural ...
- Cultural: (ii), (iii), (vi)
- 257 BC
The narrow railway corridor in central Hanoi has become a hotspot among visitors seeking the perfect holiday snap on the tracks -- often dodging trains that rumble through ...
AFP Relax News via Yahoo
2 years ago
Apr 26, 2020 · Food. Cha ca, Hanoi's famous dish - grilled fish. As a passionate foodie, I cannot imagine for a second living in a city without good food. Thus, I cannot miss out food as one of the top reasons why I love living in Hanoi. There’s really and quite literally endless variety of dishes to try if you keep searching.
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is the most popular and attractive city of Northern Vietnam where you will definitely end up visiting on your trip. In comparison to Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi continues to try and retain traditional Vietnamese culture in all the corners of the city and therefore you will get a more authentic feel while you're here.
Egg coffee is one of Hanoi’s most famous drinks. It’s so delicious and popular that you shouldn’t miss it on your visit to Hanoi. Created by the owner of Café Giang when the regular sweeten condensed milk was scarce due to the war, egg coffee consists of well-whisked raw chicken egg yolk, Vietnamese Robusta coffee, sweetened condensed ...
- Ha Pagoda. Located on the land belonging to Dich Vong ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, the relic cluster of Ha pagoda consists of Ha Pagoda or Thanh Duc Tu Pagoda and Boi Ha Temple.
- Phu Tay Ho (Tay Ho Pagoda) Phu Tay Ho is situated on a large peninsula in the middle of West Lake, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District, Hanoi. This pagoda does not belong to Buddhism or Confucianism, it's a shrine to worship Lieu Hanh Princess - one of the four immortal saints in Vietnamese beliefs.
- Am My Nương – Co Loa Pagoda. Am My Nuong is located in Co Loa Pagoda (Hanoi). In the pagoda, there is a small temple worshiping a headless statue that is beautifully decorated and luxurious.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda. With a history over 1500 years, Tran Quoc Pagoda is another pagoda located on an island east of West Lake. It is considered the oldest pagoda in Hanoi as well as one of the most tourist attractive destinations in Hanoi.