- 1. the highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something: "Eileen stood at the top of the stairs"
- 2. a lid, cover, or cap: "the pen dries out if you leave the top off"
- 1. highest in position, rank, or degree: "the top button of his shirt"
- 2. denoting a flavor (variety) of unstable quark having an electric charge of +2/3. Top quarks have similar properties to up quarks and charm quarks, but are distinguished from them by having a larger mass.
- 1. exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than: "losses are expected to top $100 million this year"
- 2. provide with a top or topping: "baked potatoes topped with melted cheese"
- 1. at the most: informal "he makes $28,000 a year, tops"
Look up multiple words quickly. Simply copy and paste a list with any delimeter. Definitions/synonyms are immediately available for viewing, emailing, or downloading.
Jan 07, 2018 · Spiritual and intellectual enlightenment, like waking up from a deep sleep and seeing things clearly for the first time.
Feb 15, 2022 · The It Bags That Will Define 2022. ... Whether vintage, new, large, micro, bold, or neutral, the polished top-handle has been revived to a new level as of late, with ...
Sep 26, 2022 · Nürnberg Laws, two race-based measures depriving Jews of rights, designed by Adolf Hitler and approved by the Nazi Party at a convention in Nürnberg on September 15, 1935. One, the Reichsbürgergesetz (German: “Law of the Reich Citizen”), deprived Jews of German citizenship, designating them “subjects of the state.” The other, the Gesetz zum Schutze des Deutschen Blutes und der ...
Usually white skinny males who like to think they are " Roadmen" or "Gangsters". Usually walk around in polo shirts or puffer jackets, baggy shorts or tracksuit pants, Nike TNs or ankther type of air force shoe and usually wear brands such as Nautica, Ralph Lauren, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas etc. Usually poor as fuck and waste there center link payment on weed or pingas.
Aug 27, 2022 · For Maintaining New Document Type. Step 5) In the next screen, Enter the Following Enter a unique Document Type Key; Enter the Document Type description; Select a number range for the Document Type
Sep 29, 2022 · Several Democrats running in this year’s midterm elections refuse to define the word “woman,” while selling merchandise specifically designed for their women supporters. Fox News Digital raised the question to half a dozen Democrats who all use the word “woman” on an item in their campaign merchandise collection, but received zero ...