- Holly Springs, NC. Population: 31,640 Citizen-to-Officer Ratio: 526 Violent Crimes: 18 Violent Crime Trend: -14.6% Property Crimes: 287 Property Crime Trend: 1.6%
- Cary, NC. Population: 160,291 Citizen-to-Officer Ratio: 708 Violent Crimes: 81 Violent Crime Trend: -20.1% Property Crimes: 1,902 Property Crime Trend: 7.5%
- Cornelius, NC. Population: 28,139 Citizen-to-Officer Ratio: 390 Violent Crimes: 35 Violent Crime Trend: 3.3% Property Crimes: 388 Property Crime Trend: -2.1%
- Huntersville, NC. Population: 52,786 Citizen-to-Officer Ratio: 579 Violent Crimes: 73 Violent Crime Trend: 22.5% Property Crimes: 898 Property Crime Trend: -13%
Jun 22, 2021 · Cary, North Carolina's seventh-largest city, is the largest city in the top 20—it's unusual for a city of this size (population 172,525) to make the list in any state. Morrisville had the lowest violent crime rate in the state (0.4). 90% of the safest cities had fewer than 100 total violent crimes this year while 4 cities reported violent ...
Apex has already been named the best place to live in North Carolina, and now it can add another accolade to the list. With the lowest hate crime index and highest average household income of all the towns we analyzed in the Tar Heel State, Apex came out on top as the safest city in North Carolina. 94 out of 100
Sep 10, 2020 · The safest small city in North Carolina was Trent Woods, a town of about 4,000 residents located on the north bank of Trent River and a part of the New Bern metropolitan area. The town is a bedroom community that is largely suburban in character.
- Adrian Mak
Two people are hospitalized after a COVID-19 outbreak slammed a North Carolina fire department, officials said. Albemarle Fire Department was forced to ...
Charlotte Observer via Yahoo
5 days ago
People also ask
What are the safest neighborhoods in North Carolina?
Where are the safest places to live in North Carolina?
What is the best city in North Carolina?
What is the best small town in NC?
- Holly Springs. Overall SnackAbility. 9.5. Population: 37,008. Rank Last Year: 2 (Up 1) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 51 (1st safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 721 (2nd safest)
- Pinehurst. Overall SnackAbility. 9.5. Population: 16,213. Rank Last Year: 1 (Down 1) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 92 (5th safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 684 (1st safest)
- Cary. Overall SnackAbility. 9.5. Population: 170,518. Rank Last Year: 5 (Up 2) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 61 (3rd safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 977 (5th safest)
- Davidson. Overall SnackAbility 10 Population: 12,954. Rank Last Year: 4 (No Change) Violent Crimes Per 100k: 92 (6th safest) Property Crimes Per 100k: 980 (6th safest)
Mar 03, 2021 · Here Are The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places To Live In North Carolina. When it comes to settling down and choosing a place to live, most people want a space where they feel safe to get out and explore. Luckily in North Carolina you can find plenty of welcoming communities with friendly neighbors ready to show you the town.
- Emory Rakestraw
North Carolina has long been considered to be one of the best places anyone could live in here in the US; that’s because North Carolina has topnotch education system, incredible career opportunities, and some of the nicest and safest neighborhoods around. If you’re ready to start shopping for real estate in North Carolina, here’s a list ...
- Liz Flynn
Apr 30, 2015 · What are the most dangerous cities in North Carolina? What are the safest? HomeSnacks.net has recently unveiled a list, based on crime statistics including numbers from the annual FBI report.
Poverty, unemployment, and lack of opportunity can lead to crime and are common themes amongst dangerous NC cities. The top three most dangerous cities in North Carolina are Whiteville, Henderson, and Kinston. Whiteville has a violent crime rate of 11.24 per thousand residents, and a property crime rate of 88.2 per thousand residents.