- related to: Bruce Springsteen
Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who is both a solo artist and the leader of the E Street Band.
Bruce Springsteen's official YouTube channel. From "Sundown" and "Hello Sunshine" from his latest album WESTERN STARS, you'll find all of his greatest hits here. See the new film #WesternStars at ...
Bruce Springsteen’s new studio album with the E Street Band, Letter To You, was released by Columbia Records on October 23.A rock album fueled by the band’s heart-stopping, house-rocking signature sound, the 12 track Letter To You is Springsteen’s 20th studio album, and was recorded at his home studio in New Jersey.
Bruce Springsteen, Soundtrack: The Wrestler. Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen was born September 23, 1949 in Long Branch, New Jersey, USA. His father, Douglas Frederick Springsteen, worked as a bus driver, and was of Irish and Dutch ancestry. His mother, Adele Ann (Zerilli), worked as a legal secretary, and was of Italian descent. He has an older sister, Virginia, and a younger sister ...
- September 23, 1949
- 'Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.' After signing with Columbia Records, Springsteen released his first studio album in 1973. Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.
- 'Born to Run' In 1975, after more than a year in the studio, Springsteen released a third album, Born to Run, which peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and skyrocketed him to fame.
- 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' Springsteen's next album, Darkness on the Edge of Town, released in 1978, was a more somber affair, emphasizing themes of lost love, depression and existential suffering.
- 'Born in the U.S.A.' Darkness at the Edge of Town marked a shift in Springsteen's musical style that he continued in his next two albums, The River (1980) and Nebraska (1982), which both explored themes about working-class Americans.
Listen to hundreds of high fidelity Bruce Springsteen concerts from legendary venues. Download or purchase CDs of the entire Live Bruce Springsteen catalog.
Feb 11, 2021 · Following news of Bruce Springsteen's November arrest for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, a source close to the musician is sharing more information about the incident.
- Jessica Sager
- “Born to Run” “Born to Run” was the anthem of a generation left behind in the late 1970s: “In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream / At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines / Sprung from cages out on highway 9 / Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin’ out over the line / Baby this town rips the bones from your back / It’s a death trap, it’s a suicide rap / We gotta get out while we’re young.”
- “Racing in the Street” This ballad is regarded as one of Springsteen’s absolute best, capturing almost all the elements that make a great Springsteen song: A dead-end job, an American-made car and dreams of something better someday.
- “Born in the USA” There’s a profound irony to “Born in the USA” being used at political rallies, especially by candidates with war hawk records…but it hasn’t stopped them.
- “Blinded by the Light” Believe it or not, “Blinded by the Light” was Springsteen’s only song to ever go to No. 1—and only when Manfred Mann sang it. The song inspired a movie of the same name, released in 2019.
Oct 18, 2020 · From left: Max Weinberg, Charlie Giordano, Bruce Springsteen, Roy Bittan and Garry Tallent in the studio. Springsteen’s new album with the E Street Band, “Letter to You,” is due Friday.
- Lindsay Zoladz
- related to: Bruce Springsteen
- 1200 Morris Tpke, Short Hills, NJ · Directions · (973) 379-6650
wayfair.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month