- Bennett Says Cuomo Asked Her Questions About Her Sex & Dating Life. Bennett gave her story to The New York Times. The Times reported that she alleges that Cuomo “asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had sex with older men.”
- Bennett Worked as a Health Policy Adviser for Cuomo. According to her LinkedIn page, Bennett worked for Cuomo’s administration as an executive assistant and health-policy adviser.
- Cuomo Told The Times That He Was Mentoring Bennett But Promised an Independent Review. Cuomo responded in a statement to the Times. He said he thought he was mentoring Bennett and had “never made advances toward Ms. Bennett, nor did I ever intend to act in any way that was inappropriate.”
- Bennett Shared a Story by Lindsey Boylan, Who Also Accused Cuomo of Sexual Harassment. Bennett is not the first woman to accuse Cuomo of sexual harassment; the first was Lindsey Boylan, a former state economic development official.
Mar 05, 2021 · A lifelong New Yorker, Charlotte Bennett began working as an entry-level assistant to Governor Andrew Cuomo in January 2019. She called it a dream job.
Mar 04, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett is one of three women who have accused Cuomo, 63, of sexual harassment. The 25-year-old is a former aide to Cuomo. She worked as executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Governor's administration until she left the post in November 2020.
- From 2009 to 2013, she attended John Jay High School in Lewisboro, Westchester County, New York. (a)
- From 2011 to 2014, she was a member of the ambulance crew of Katonah Bedford Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps in Katonah, Westchester County. (a)
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Hamilton College in Clinton, Oneida County, New York where she earned her bachelor’s degree in women’s studies. She also minored in psychology and creative writing.
- From 2014 to 2016, she was a volunteer at Hope’s Door, a non-profit in Pleasantville, Westchester County that provides counseling and resources to survivors of domestic violence.
Charlotte Bennett is the second former aide to accuse New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment. The governor has also come under increasing criticism for his COVID-19-related nursing home policies. However, Bennett’s story adds to a growing sexual harassment controversy surrounding the Democratic governor.
The latest tweets from @_char_bennett_
Mar 04, 2021 · Charlotte Bennett, who is around 25yrs of age working as an executive assistant and health policy advisor of Cuomo also accused him of Sexual Harassment on Feb 27, 2021. Miss Bennett said that the American Governor had enquired her towards the Late Spring 2020 about her sex life with questions about her sexual relationships involving older men.
Charlotte Bennett is the second former adviser to accuse New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment. The governor has also come under increasing criticism for his COVID-19-related nursing home policies. However, Bennett’s story adds to a growing sexual harassment controversy surrounding the Democratic governor.
Charlotte Bennett is 25-years-old. Second ex-aide Accuses Andrew Cuomo of Sexual Harassment Bennett, who is 25 years old, resigned from the governor’s office last November and stated that the harassment came last spring during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Ms. Bennett is an exceptional professional with well honed skills in communication and analysis. Her organizational ability serves her well in fast paced environments with time constraints and...
- New York, New York, United States
- related to: Charlotte Bennett
peoplelooker.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Highly recommend! - Consumer Affairs
spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month