- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ― Anne Frank, Anne Frank's Tales from the Secret Annex: A Collection of Her Short Stories, Fables, and Lesser-Known Writings.
- “It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”
- “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank.
- “I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” ― Anne Frank.
Enjoy the best Anne Frank Quotes at BrainyQuote. Quotations by Anne Frank, German Writer, Born June 12, 1929. Share with your friends.
Anne Frank (2008). “Anne Frank's Tales from the Secret Annex: A Collection of Her Short Stories, Fables, and Lesser-Known Writings, Revised Edition”, p.114, Bantam 166 Copy quote
Aug 26, 2020 · 181 Shares Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Looking for thought-provoking Anne Frank quotes about life and humanity? Anne Frank was a world-famous German-born diarist and one of the most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Her work, The Diary of Anne Frank, documents her life in hiding from 1942 to 1944, and has been read by millions. Anne was […]
- “Anyhow, I’ve learned one thing now. You only really get to know people when you’ve had a jolly good row with them. Then and only then can you judge their true characters!”
- “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish!
- “I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” – Anne Frank.
- “I don’t want to have lived in vain like most people. I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met, and I want to go on living even after my death!”
- “People who have a religion should be glad, for not everyone has the gift of believing in heavenly things. You don't necessarily even have to be afraid of punishment after death; purgatory, hell, and heaven are things that a lot of people can't accept, but still a religion, it doesn't matter which, keeps a person on the right path.
- “How noble and good everyone could be if, every evening before falling asleep, they were to recall to their minds the events of the whole day and consider exactly what has been good and bad.
- “Everyone thinks I'm showing off when I talk, ridiculous when I'm silent, insolent when I answer, cunning when I have a good idea, lazy when I'm tired, selfish when I eat one bite more than I should.”
- “The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under!” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl.
Feb 27, 2018 · Anne died before she turned 16, and her father, Otto Frank, was the only family member to survive the Holocaust. After the War, Otto returned to Amsterdam, where he found his daughter’s diary and later published it as The Diary of a Young Girl. Here are 25 Anne Frank quotes that will bring light into your darkest moments.
Sep 08, 2020 · These quotes also include quotes from the diary of a young girl by Anne frank. Some of the best sayings by Anne frank is included in this post. Thinking about providing you with the best Best Quotes by Anne Frank, we have gathered the Quotes which are the topmost liked quotes said by Anne frank in her carrier.
Oct 14, 2019 · When Anne Frank turned 13 on June 12, 1942, she received a red-and-white checkered diary as a birthday present. For the next two years, Anne wrote in her diary, chronicling her move into the Secret Annex, her troubles with her mother, and her blossoming love for Peter (a boy also hiding in the annex).
Feel-Good results for anne frank quotes