- Sep 27, Final25-35Orioles7-5Sahlen Field32-28Blue Jays
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 0 1 3 3 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 0 1 0 R H E 7 10 2 5 7 1 Final BAL TOR
When former Houston Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow sued the team last week, he took aim at Astros owner Jim Crane. Now, in a California court, pitcher Mike Bolsinger is using Luhnow’s lawsuit ...
LA Times via Yahoo News
3 days ago
- Here's why Theo Epstein isn't coming to the OriolesNBC Sports Washington via Yahoo Sports6 days ago
- Dodgers issue layoffs across organization due to economic losses from coronavirusLA Times via Yahoo News5 days ago
- The Fresno Experiment is thankfully over for NationalsNBC Sports Washington via Yahoo Sports4 days ago
- Expecting a ripe free-agent crop, the Chicago Cubs are unlikely to fill out their 40-man roster before Friday’s deadlinePitcher Michael Rucker, who was selected by the Baltimore Orioles in the Rule 5 draft but returned to the Cubs last March, would be eligible if he’s not ...Chicago Tribune via Yahoo News4 days ago
- 4 takeaways from the Chicago Cubs’ front-office transition, including Jed Hoyer’s patience and Theo Epstein’s most important moveTheo Epstein is stepping down as president of baseball operations at the end of the week, and general manager Jed Hoyer is stepping into that role — here are four observations from Tuesday’s ...Chicago Tribune via Yahoo News5 days ago
The official website of the Baltimore Orioles with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.
Get the latest Baltimore Orioles news, photos, rankings, lists and more on Bleacher Report
The Orioles have a stable of young starting pitchers on the cusp of the 2021 rotation, but Mike Elias has still made it clear he plans to pursue extra pitching help this offseason. Dodgers News ...
Orioles affiliates brace for next steps in minor league contraction in wake of pandemic MLB has already begun whittling the number of affiliated minor league organizations from the previous 160 to...
The Baltimore Orioles are an American professional baseball team based in Baltimore, Maryland. The Orioles compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the American League (AL) East division. As one of the American League's eight charter teams in 1901, this particular franchise spent its first year as a major league club in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, as the Milwaukee Brewers before moving to St. Louis, Missouri, to become the St. Louis Browns in 1902.
Baltimore Oriole. One of the most brilliantly colored songbirds in the east, flaming orange and black, sharing the heraldic colors of the coat of arms of 17th-century Lord Baltimore. Widespread east of the Great Plains, Baltimore Orioles are often very common in open woods and groves in summer.
"Orioles" is a traditional name for baseball clubs in Baltimore, after the state bird of Maryland, with the colors of black and orange/gold/yellow. It was used by major league teams representing the city from 1882 through 1899 in the old American Association and the original National League two decades after its founding in 1876, and by a charter team franchise member of the new American League from 1901 through 1902.
Oct 30, 2020 · After negotiations and the threat of litigation by the Baltimore team, the Orioles reached an agreement with then-MLB commissioner Bud Selig giving the club the lion’s share of profits from the...
- Jeff Barker
Feel-Good results for baltimore orioles