People also ask
What are some good science experiments?
How to make science experiments?
What are some easy science experiments to do at home?
What are some awesome science fair projects?
Science experiments you can do at home! Explore an ever growing list of hundreds of fun and easy science experiments. Have fun trying these experiments at home or use them for science fair project ideas. Explore experiments by category, newest experiments, most popular experiments, easy at home experiments, or simply scroll down this page for tons of awesome experiment ideas!
- Crystallize your own rock candy. Crystal science experiments teach kids about supersaturated solutions. This one is easy to do at home, and the results are absolutely delicious!
- Repel glitter with dish soap. Everyone knows that glitter is just like germs—it gets everywhere and is so hard to get rid of! Use that to your advantage, and show kids how soap fights glitter and germs.
- Blow the biggest bubbles you can. Add a few simple ingredients to dish soap solution to create the largest bubbles you’ve ever seen! Kids learn about surface tension as they engineer these bubble-blowing wands.
- Build a Ferris Wheel. You’ve probably ridden on a Ferris Wheel, but can you build one? Stock up on wood craft sticks and find out! Play around with different designs to see which one works best.
Science Experiments (top 2,000 results) Add Favorite Print Email Share Menu More Menu Fun science experiments to explore everything from kitchen chemistry to DIY mini drones. Easy to set up and perfect for home or school. Browse the collection and see what you want to try first! 10 Fun Science Experiments for Kids
- Physics. Cool Science Project Ideas for K-4th Grade. Chemistry. Elementary Heat Transfer Experiments. Density Experiments for Elementary. Geology.
- Geology. Easy Science Projects for Second Grade. Physics. Ideas for Second Grade Science Fair. Science Activities on Sound for the Second-Grade Level.
- Electronics. 3rd-Grade Electricity Science Fair Project Ideas. Astronomy. How to Make a Model of Jupiter for the Third Grade. Nature. How to Make an Ocean Diorama for the Third Grade.
- Chemistry. Easy Fourth Grade Science Experiments. Physics. Ideas for Science Fair Projects for Fourth Grade. Simple Chemical Change Experiments for 4th Graders.