- There will always be rocks in the road ahead of us. They will be stumbling blocks or stepping stones; it all depends on how you use them. Friedrich Nietzsche.
- All things that are truly great are at first thought impossible. Friedrich Nietzsche. Greatness, Firsts, Impossible.
- I was in darkness, but I took three steps and found myself in paradise. The first step was a good thought, the second, a good word; and the third, a good deed.
- Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. Friedrich Nietzsche. Inspirational, Truth, People.
Dec 14, 2020 · 55+ Best Philosophical Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes Wise Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes on Life, Love, and Hope. Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes on Truth and Thought. Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes on Religion and Philosophy. I have my way. ... That was the haughtiest and most mendacious... Famous Works by ...
Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes About Philosophy. All quotes New Quotes (68) Evil Giving Lying Morality Philosophy Religion Soul more... And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. You have your way.
Oct 30, 2020 · – Friedrich Nietzsche. 29. “One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.” – Friedrich Nietzsche. 30. “A matter that becomes clear ceases to concern us.” – Friedrich Nietzsche. Friedrich Nietzsche quotes that will change your thinking. 31. “Here the ways of men divide.
Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes - BrainyQuote. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. Friedrich Nietzsche. Life Live Why. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. Friedrich Nietzsche.
People also ask
What are some quotes by Nietzsche?
What is the philosophy of Nietzsche?
What was Friedrich Nietzsche's view of Christianity?
- “A matter that becomes clear ceases to concern us.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “Fear is the mother of morality.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “He who laughs best today, will also laughs last.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols.
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. If you think life is hard, keep going. Don’t seek an easy life, seek strength. Friedrich Nietzsche’s philosophy often stresses the fact that one must be fearless, take risks, and face adversities to get the fruits of life.
- He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. To fight terrorism, soldiers have to become ruthless themselves.
- He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. If you have an incredibly meaningful purpose, you won’t give up no matter how tough it gets. Purpose gives us meaning and stirs our emotions.
- In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule. Individuals often know how life works and what the truth really is.