- related to: james brown songs
- James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World (Official Video)youtube.com
- James Brown - Living in Americayoutube.com
- JAMES BROWN - Sex machine (Long 12'' Version Videoclip)youtube.com
- James Brown performs "Please Please Please" at the TAMI Show (Live)youtube.com
Listen to I Got You (I Feel Good), Get Up Offa That Thing and more from James Brown. Find similar music that you'll enjoy, only at Last.fm.
Whether this compilation truly constitutes James Brown's 50 greatest songs is up for debate, but there is no denying that it does contain a great deal of the man’s most excellent output. Most of his best-known material is featured here, including the soul classics “Give It Up or Turnit a Loose,” “Please Please Please,” “Mother Popcorn,” “Get Up Offa That Thing,” “Hot Pants,” and “Say It Loud -- I’m Black and I’m Proud.”
James Brown Greatest Hits - Best Songs of James Brown
- 85 min
- song love
James Brown also appears in this compilation. Tracks of Disc 1; 1. Love Me Do (Love Me Do) 2. Misirlou (Pulp Fiction) 3. Five O'Clock World (Good Morning Vietnam) 4. Stand By Me (Stand By Me) 5. Hound Dog (Forest Gump) 6. Soul Bossa Nova (Austin Powers) 7. Stay (Dirty Dancing) 8. At Last (Rainman) 9. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid)
Tommy James has racked up a whopping 17 Top 40 hits, including two No. 1s, and sold more than 100 million records. And his music has been covered by everyone from Bruce Springsteen and Dolly Parton to Lene Lovich,
1 day ago
- Best New Jack Swing Songs: 40 Party Starting JamsuDiscover1 week ago
- The Best Led Zeppelin Songs, RankedUproxx6 days ago
15, “Prisoner of Love” (James Brown and The Famous Flames), No. 18, June 15, 1963 16, “Get Up (I Feel Like Being Like A) Sex Machine (Part 1),” No. 15, Aug. 8, 1970 17, “My Thang,” No ...
James Brown Song list. America Is My Home, Pt. 1 (1968) Cold Sweat (1967) Funky Drummer (1969) Funky President (People It's Bad) (1974) Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine (1970) Get Up Offa That Thing (1976) Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose (1969) Hot (I Need To Be Loved, Loved, Loved, Loved) (1975)
I Cried (James Brown song) I Don't Mind (James Brown song) I Don't Want Nobody to Give Me Nothing; I Got a Bag of My Own; I Got Ants in My Pants; I Got the Feelin' I Got You (I Feel Good) I Guess I'll Have to Cry, Cry, Cry; I Know You Got Soul (Bobby Byrd song) I'll Go Crazy (James Brown song) I'll Show You Love; I'm a Greedy Man; I'm Real (James Brown song)
Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 20 All-Time Greatest Hits! - James Brown on AllMusic - 1991 - While Brown's 30-track, 40-track, and even…
- "I Got You (I Feel Good)" - 1965. This is probably James Brown's most widely known hit. The song was the biggest hit of his first major pop breakthrough period in the mid-1960s.
- "Living In America - 1985. "Living In America" is the centerpiece of James Brown's return to pop music prominence in the mid-1980s. The song was featured in the soundtrack to the movie Rocky IV and became James Brown's only top 10 pop single in the UK.
- "I Got the Feelin'" - 1968. In the late 1960s, James Brown explored his funk and soul groove more deeply than ever before. Song structure broke down into little more than a continual groove with words chanted, screamed, and sung over the top.
- "Cold Sweat (Part 1)" - 1967. Many pop music historians refer to "Cold Sweat" as the first true funk song. The record mostly abandoned melody in favor of a heavy beat "on the one" and lyrics that functioned primarily as another part of the instrumental mix.
- related to: james brown songs
searchandshopping.org has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month