- Devil's Angels (1967) -- biker movie starring John Cassavetesyoutube.com
- Opening Night (1977) Multi Subs Full Movie John Cassavetesyoutube.com
- Minnie and Moskowitz (1971) Multi Subs Full Movie John Cassavetesyoutube.com
- Minnie and Moskowitz John Cassavetes 1971youtube.com
John Cassavetes, Actor: Love Streams. John Cassavetes was a Greek-American actor, film director, and screenwriter. He is considered a pioneer of American independent film, as he often financed his own films. Cassavetes was born in New York City in 1929 to Nicholas John Cassavetes (1893-1979) and his wife, Katherine Demetre (1906-1983). Nicholas was an immigrant from Greece, while ...
John Cassavetes as Johnny Staccato, 1959. John Cassavetes began his career in film in 1953 and ended it in 1986, between which times he was involved in every aspect of the film, television, and stage arts, including acting, directing, scoring, shooting, editing, producing, and marketing.
Alexander the Great. I'm Almost Not Crazy: John Cassavetes. Roma Come Chicago. Affair in Havana. If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium. The Fury. I'll Cry Tomorrow. Saddle the Wind. Rosemary's Baby.
Top 10 John Cassavetes Movies. 1. Husbands (1970) PG-13 | 154 min | Comedy, Drama. 2. Faces (I) (1968) 3. Shadows (1958) 4. Love Streams (1984) 5. A Woman Under the Influence (1974)
Cassavetes directed two movies for Hollywood in the early 1960s – Too Late Blues (1961) and A Child Is Waiting (1963). A Child Is Waiting (1963) starred Burt Lancaster and Judy Garland . He also starred in the CBS western series Rawhide , in the episode "Incident Near Gloomy River" (1961).
- A WOMAN UNDER THE INFLUENCE (1974) Writer/Director: John Cassavetes. Starring Gena Rowlands, Peter Falk. It’s difficult to explain the unexpected impact that Cassavetes’ “A Woman Under the Influence” had in 1974.
- FACES (1968) Writer/Director: John Cassavetes. Starring John Marley, Lynn Carlin, Gena Rowlands, Seymour Cassel, Val Avery. Cassavetes’ directing reputation soared with this, his second film in which he used a cinéma vérité approach to telling a relatively straightforward story of the disintegration of a marriage between Richard Forst (John Marley) and his wife Maria (Lynn Carlin).
- ROSEMARY’S BABY (1968) Writer/Director: Roman Polanski, based on the novel by Ira Levin. Starring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon, Sidney Blackmer, Maurice Evans, Ralph Bellamy.
- SHADOWS (1959) Director: John Cassavetes. Writers: John Cassavetes, Robert Alan Aurthur. Starring Ben Carruthers, Lelia Goldoni, Hugh Hurd. Cassavetes made a spectacular feature directorial debut with this 1959 film that was originally shot as an improvised work but was re-shot using a full script.
Jun 11, 2019 · The greatest John Cassavetes performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand. The list you're viewing is made up of different films like Fourteen Hours and Capone.
John Cassavetes was a genius, a visionary, and the progenitor of American independent film, but that doesn’t begin to get at the generosity of his art. A former theater actor fascinated by the power of improvisation, Cassavetes brought his search for truth in performance to the screen. The five films in this collection—all of which the director maintained total control over by financing ...
Jan 29, 2021 · Movies Features Netflix On a dark November night in 1958, John Cassavetes arrived at New York’s prestigious Paris Theater to debut his very first feature film, Shadows. The indie director had...
- Fletcher Peters
In this video, which is a part of our series, John Cassavetes Movies, we review "Opening Night", which was released in 1977 and was written and directed by J...
- 37 min
- MOVIE vs. FILM
- related to: john cassavetes movies
searchandshopping.org has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month