People also ask
What is the best poem for children?
What are examples of non rhyming poems for kids?
What are some cute love poems?
What are some funny kid poems?
- Sick. By Shel Silverstein. “I cannot go to school today," Said little Peggy Ann McKay. “I have the measles and the mumps, A gash, a rash and purple bumps. Stories 19.
- Life Doesn't Frighten Me. By Maya Angelou. Shadows on the wall. Noises down the hall. Life doesn't frighten me at all. Stories 2. Shares 15056. Fav orited 26. Votes 980.
- Being Brave At Night. By Edgar Guest. The other night 'bout two o'clock, or maybe it was three, An elephant with shining tusks came chasing after me. His trunk was wavin' in the air an' spoutin' jets of steam.
- Story Telling. By Edgar Guest. Most every night when they're in bed, And both their little prayers have said, They shout for me to come upstairs. And tell them tales of gypsies bold,
A child's love is so sweet, A child's love cannot be beat. The way they look you in the eye, The way they hold you when they cry. Believe it or not they truly care, And no matter what they need you there. They take good thoughts and fill up your head, They hug and kiss you before they go to bed. But most of all their love is true,
Love: Poems for Kids Browse this selection of poems about love, affection, romance, and devotion, including “ Resignation ” by Nikki Giovanni and “ Having a Coke with You ” by Frank O'Hara. love poems for kids Love comes quietly, finally, drops about me, on me, in the old ways. —from “ Love Comes Quietly ” by Robert Creeley
- Sick By Shel Silverstein. in Famous Children Poems. Stories 19. Shares 73879. Fav orited 81. Votes 7229. Rating.
- Being Brave At Night By Edgar Guest. in Famous Children Poems. Stories 2. Shares 18243. Fav orited 32. Votes 2047. Rating.
- Life Doesn't Frighten Me By Maya Angelou. in Famous Children Poems. Stories 2. Shares 15056. Fav orited 26. Votes 980. Rating.
- Now We Are Six By A. A. Milne. in Famous Children Poems. Stories 14. Shares 49517. Fav orited 69. Votes 5852. Rating.
Poetry about Children Children are the ultimate gift to two people who love each other and the ultimate inconvenience to parents that don't. There is no bigger responsibility, and yet a relationship with a child can bear the greatest rewards. Children intuitively know when they are wanted and when they are not.