San Francisco is the fourth most populous city in California and the 13th most populous city in the United States, with a population of 805,235 as of the 2010 Census. In 1776, colonists from Spain established a fort at the Golden Gate and a mission named for Francis of Assisi on the site.
Icons on the San Francisco interactive map. The map is very easy to use: Check out information about the destination: click on the color indicators. Move across the map: shift your mouse across the map. Zoom in: double click on the left-hand side of the mouse on the map or move the scroll wheel upwards.
AApril 2013 trip planning. This map was created by a user. Learn how to create your own.
San Francisco CITY MAP San Francisco's #1 Visitor MAP Single sheet detailed Map in pads of 500. Includes major transportation lines. Back side has money-saving coupons from advertisers. Ask your hotel for a personal copy.
From Golden Gate Park to Lombard Street, from the SF Zoo to Union Square, our Map of San Francisco will help you get around. When you're ready to explore San Francisco, our Downtown SF map will help.
People also ask
What are the cities near San Francisco?
What is the geography of San Francisco?
What is the area of San Francisco California?
Where is the Financial District in SF?
San Francisco Tourist Map. For tourism in San Francisco, the downtown area is where most visitors will spend their trip. We’ve created a tourism map that gives both visitors and tourists the best spots to visit, and exact street coordinates.
- Most Popular San Francisco BART Stops for Visitors. Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is one of the local transit options, running between SFO, downtown San Francisco, and neighboring cities.
- Map of the San Francisco Cable Car Routes. The few remaining cable car routes in San Francisco are like rolling historic landmarks, used mostly by visitors just for fun.
- Places to Camp in the San Francisco Area. San Francisco is a small, densely populated city with only one small campground within its city limits. This map shows all the places you can camp near the city.
- 49-Mile Drive Route. This scenic drive is officially 49 miles long, but you can use this guide to See the Most Interesting Parts of the 49-Mile Drive and Skip the Rest.
San Francisco attractions map is one of the essentials you must have on your visit to San Francisco city. It helps you design your day–to–day itinerary, gives you insights into how San Francisco main attractions are connected and also provides you with well–detailed navigation through the San Francisco's streets and neighbourhoods for easy touring.
- related to: map of san francisco
tripadvisor.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month