Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 25,800 search results

  1. RAMweb provides online access to application status, registration, financial information, personal records, jobs, and more for applicants, new, and current students.

    • Ramrecords

      Please use your RAMrecords username (email) and password to...

    • Check My Email

      If you are unsure of where to go, visit RAMweb and click the...

    • Famweb

      Famweb - RAMweb | Colorado State University

    • Help and Contact Information

      Troubleshooting Tips for logging into RAMweb or RAMrecords:...

    • Canvas

      Announcements. 2023 summer and fall academic courses have...

  2. RAMweb is available to all current credit students and is your personalized access center to your student information and University services. You may not use RAMweb to register for CSU Online courses with the exception of Continuous Registration (CR CONRG). However, you may use RAMweb to drop courses from your schedule and many other services ...

    • Preferred First Name vs. Legal Name Usage
    • About Your Preferred First Name
    • How to Change Your Preferred First Name

    The table below outlines where to expect your preferred first name to be used and where to expect your legal name to be used.

    After submitting a preferred first name in RAMweb, your preferred first name will be used in the following University processes: For information on entering your preferred diploma name or changing your first.last name email alias, refer to the “Additional Preferred First Name Information” at the bottom of the page.

    Visit RAMweb 1. Sign in with your NetID and NetID password 2. Select the Menu on the top right corner 3. Select “Records” on the right hand side, near the bottom 4. Choose “Manage Student Record” 5. Select “Preferred First Name” 6. Choose the “Edit” button on the top right corner of the box 7. Enter your preferred first name and submit Preferred fi...

  3. Available 24/7. Access through RAMweb or RAMrecords. Electronic transcripts ($11) are sent to recipients within two hours of placing the order. Provided by Parchment. Paper transcripts ($13) are mailed out via First Class Mail the next business day. To submit to an application service (LSAC, AMCAS, CASPA, PTCAS, OTCAS, etc.) choose Select an ...

  4. People also ask

  5. The University's general phone number is (970) 491-1111, and is staffed during business hours. We can help you navigate the university's many colleges, departments, units, and organizations.

  6. To enroll in credit courses with CSU, you must create a NetID (previously known as an eID). This will be your username (eName) and password required to access RAMweb, Canvas, and other University systems. Create your NetID. Note: If you already have a CSU eID, a NetID will automatically be created for you in July 2022. Reset Your Password

  7. Alumni and former students can use RAMrecords to get online access to: Order transcripts; Update your address; Pay a bill; Order a diploma reprint; Visit RamWeb and look for “Alumni & Former Students” or go straight to RamRecords.

  8. Courses may be added and dropped on RAMweb through the end of the Add/Drop period for the individual class. After the first week of class, an Add Restriction override from the instructor is required to add a course. The specific Add/Drop deadline for each course is listed on the online Class Schedule or on “Registered Courses” on RAMweb ...

  1. People also search for