Ingredients 8 medium red potatoes, quartered 3 garlic cloves, peeled 2 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Side Dishes
Ingredients 8 red potatoes, cubed 2 teaspoons crushed garlic ½ cup butter ¼ cup half-and-half cream ¼ teaspoon steak seasoning ¼ teaspoon garlic powder ⅛ teaspoon white sugar
DIRECTIONS Place potatoes and garlic in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain well, then return potatoes to the pot. Add the butter, milk and salt and mash well. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Easy. These slimmed down spuds are a nod to the old school baked potato topped with sour cream and chives. In them, fresh garlic and chives combine with sour cream and milk to give fantastic flavor. Serve the garlic mashers smooth or slightly lumpy — the choice is yours.
8 medium red potatoes, quartered. 3 cloves garlic, peeled. 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine. 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed. 1/2 teaspoon salt. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
DIRECTIONS. Put potatoes and garlic in lg pan. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain well. Mash with the butter, milk, and salt. Stir in the parmesan cheese. Submit a Recipe Correction.
People also ask
How do you make red potatoes with garlic?
How do you make homemade garlic mashed potatoes?
What are the best recipes for mashed potatoes?
- Side Dish
- Wash red potatoes and chop into 1 1/2″ pieces. Quarter red potatoes at a minimum so the pieces of skin aren’t too big.
- Boil potatoes until tender and they fall off a fork when pierced. Use a colander to drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl mash potatoes with an electric mixer. Potatoes should be fairly smooth, but using skin on...
- Holiday Recipes, Potato Dishes, Side Dish
- Wash and cut the red potatoes, leaving the skin on, into relatively the same size chunks approximately 1 to 1 ½ inch in...
- Place cut potatoes into a large stock pot of salted water (enough water to cover the potatoes, you can also use chicken...
- Cook at a low rolling boil until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and...